3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PapaSaloEst 18.01.20 12:08 am

The filth created by the reapers? (spoilers inside) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I understand the reapers destroyed the biological life that would reduce the use of a null element, so they acted not in the same galaxy and throughout the cosmos.
After all, 600 years for them to get to another galaxy is nothing. (given that they lived many millions of years and immortal)

It turns out those who created the repository on the Andromeda, was running from the reapers?
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 18.01.20

PapaSaloEst wrote:
the reapers destroyed the biological life that would reduce the use of a null element
No, this scenario drew, who decided to dismiss.

PapaSaloEst wrote:
so they acted not in the same galaxy and throughout the cosmos.
No, only in the milky Way galaxy, which is repeatedly spoken in the entire trilogy.

PapaSaloEst wrote:
It turns out those who created the repository on the Andromeda, was running from the reapers?
It is impossible, because the game (Andromeda) had to be carefully held.

P
PapaSaloEst 18.01.20

Hirok
and what for then the reapers killed biological life in millions of years and why in the milky way? And why they flew into deep space before the new harvest?

N
NightHawkreal 18.01.20

PapaSaloEst
Because the stupid script.

H
Hirok 18.01.20

PapaSaloEst
You generally games trilogy took place?
There are all chewed to pulp.

M
MunchkiN 616 18.01.20

the filth created by the Inquisitor in another universe when I closed the gaps fart and there is the darkness of abigale more

v
vovann1998 18.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Went))

V
Vyxyxol 18.01.20

PapaSaloEst wrote:
and what for then the reapers killed biological life in millions of years
To biological organisms were not destroyed by the derivatives. Salvation through destruction. Repeaters created the Reapers in order to guide the development of biological life in the same way in each cycle, for subsequent ease of harvest.
PapaSaloEst wrote:
why in the milky way?
Because the Leviathans (the Creators of Reaper) lived in the milky Way, and created the Reapers there, putting the last challenge: the Salvation of organic. The reapers realized this on your own.
PapaSaloEst wrote:
And why they flew into deep space before the new harvest?
Well, it is logical that they are not found and did not disclose their plan in the next cycle.

s
saa0891 18.01.20

PapaSaloEst wrote:
As I understand the reapers destroyed the biological life that would reduce the use of a null element, so they acted not in the same galaxy and throughout the cosmos.
People hike just not in the subject,it has long been flushed down the toilet,along with the entire trilogy,about the Andromeda, I'm not even talking.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 18.01.20

PapaSaloEst
In General, if you take the scenario Karpyshyn, the Reapers destroyed all advanced life (not all of it, namely developed) in order in the galaxy has stopped the allocation of dark matter. It arose when using the zero element. And that, consequently, the biotic and flights.
Dark matter, in turn, accumulate used to accelerate the passing of the life cycle of stars. Ie, they quickly began to fade. If you do not cease using the zero element, then galaxy just go out and just do any life will not. From here and the cycles.

Next decent text
Spoilers, which created itself from the first Reaper this issue noticed, but I couldn't solve. For to abandon the zero element was completely impossible. The only solution at that time, which they saw was the transformation of race in the Reaper collective mind created by the minds of all members of the race.
Care in the so-called dark space is needed to minimize the impact of the activities of the Reaper in the galaxy since the reapers also zero use.
After the destruction of advanced civilizations, the zero element is no longer used and the concentration of dark matter drops. Reapers are while there is a period of 50,000 years trying to find a solution to this problem through the collective mind of all reapers.
For 50,000 years the concentration falls out on to the advanced stage of the new race and stepping on the same rake. All activities are tied to the zero element and there is an accumulation of dark matter. Just over 50,000 years concentration time to fall and again to approach the limit. Then again the reapers have come and developed races allowed on the new reapers and again leave in a dark space to find a solution, but a large number. That's why cycles go. I.e., cycles to break was when, or the race would have mastered technologies that were not tied up at the zero element and do not create a threat to the galaxy. Or the Reapers brainstorming came to solve this problem. But at the time of the first trilogy and the start of the next cycle, this decision was not not uznetsov not advanced races. Again tied to the zero element. Therefore, the next cycle should be completed. Otherwise, after a while, though very long, life just will not be any in the galaxy. There you have it. I.e. the motives of the reapers is fairly clear and reasonable.
And by the way, there is a theory that the reapers people saw the race, which is able to solve the problem. This may explain the huge interest of the reapers to the people, which is expressed in the mass kidnapping and the creation of a humanoid Reaper in the second part. When the collectors abducted people and processed them they were creating the collective intelligence for the new Reaper which was to find a solution to this problem. And in the third part of the explanation for the final choice would have been different.
Could give to complete the cycle, and then maybe, the human Reaper would have found a solution. If you interrupt the cycle all races would know the motives of the reapers and began to jointly seek a solution.
But in the end have the third part with the traffic lights and the kid.

c
callmegod 18.01.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
Read. Well. This is from masseffect or fan work or the first script?

H
Huskarl Krstk 18.01.20

Oh, I could discuss the plot of which is scored into 2 parts -_-

M

callmegod
The script of the trilogy from Karpyshyn. The first two parts in his script was, as Karpyshyn was fired, the script me 3 copied. I find a video on YouTube where I about it and watched a let down. So, I wrote this brief paraphrase.

M

Watch until the end. If you want basic, then 54.50. But it is advisable to watch since the start of the clip to the end, then the full picture will emerge.

A
ArmandoX 18.01.20

IMHO the original script Karpyshyn is much wiser and more interesting final dibilizm 3 parts.

P
PapaSaloEst 18.01.20

Yeah, the script Karpyshyn much better humus that invented biotvari, and I think that contamination is the consequence of over-developed civilization that built storage.
As all flat and primitive it turned out, the AI is evil because EVIL! To understand his motives you don't, since you're a flea compared to him, what you should be even worse...

I do NOT know how to be fans of the series, after such discharge scenario, I guess people like the opportunity to indulge in chocolate eyes with blacks and Mexicans, imagine what wonders you can do in a rescue capsule without gravity and turbo pack xD

J
J.Harper 18.01.20

DLC Leviathan+Catalyst(Extendet Cut) quite clearly explain WHY the Reapers reap civilization.The catalyst is an AI created by a race of Leviathan.Over time Lev watched as the lesser races over time have created the AI which later had a conflict which led to the destruction of the creators(the Fresher and hi).Leva didn't like it(only for pragmatic reasons,such as we are losing potential slaves, etc.) and they decided that it is necessary as-that to resolve this situation and created a Catalyst to solve the problem is the AI which has been mandated to find a solution(Yes,Yes,Yes!They created an AI that figured out how to make the AI did not destroy their creators,doesn't it make sense?)to preserve organic life in the galaxy.Our just compiled razreshalos not very long thinking I decided that its creators are making a huge contribution in creating the problem which he was instructed to allow,so he reworked them into bio-synthetics(that's right,because every Reaper was a unique personality),or rather a bio-synthetics,the biggest squid of a Precursor,which in turn was controlled by the Catalyst.Thus killed two birds with one billion shots at once:Eliminated the largest,at that time,the source of the problem and its machinic logic,preserved biological life(what?he was not instructed to preserve the integrity of the preserved biological life).And thus he did with all civilizations,advanced enough to create AI.However, we must pay tribute to the shimmering boy - a cycle he considered as a temporary solution which only accompanied the quest for the ultimate.Thus, the situation looks quite logical, and I would even say,on a human and in my opinion looks like a bloated version of the Terminator. AI rise up against their owners(or Vice versa,the lion did not specify who was the initiator of conflict,but the Boats we know that the AI is not always,if ever,crave to conquer their creators),the most intelligent squid in the galaxy look at it and think:Create your AI to AI no longer was a problem.We're the most intelligent,the us is not going to happen like those stupid,even if we do the same thing.(isn't that like our let's introduce troops there,that there was peace?Or let's build an army to end the war and call it the peacekeepers?),but they forgot how to think the car and stepped on the same rake(Ouch!).So started the incident, Reapers.
As for real ending.Karpyshyn himself vital that it was just one of many developing options,each of which Carp had a hand.Yes, and according to the Carp,he wasn't fired,but he got tired of ME(after all, besides 2 games he has written 3 books), and left to finish the story of Revan(Star Wars),of course you can build a theory that it's all dust in the eyes,but because in this case, the dismissal of the quiet is no different from me all this is ridiculous,I quit!,in my opinion it makes more sense to believe the words of Karp +it is quite smooth to go under the fact that after he finished he returned to BioWare.

A
AleksBaldunin 18.01.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
is it me or did the voice in the video just like a Joker from ME 1 ?

L
Lodurr 18.01.20

Interesting old topic. Kids prosperarii and fled. ))
No, not the reapers.
And very importantly, where spoilery then? )))