3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OmniApophis 18.01.20 12:52 am

Departures from the game. (PC) (Final Fantasy 15)

Hello. After starting the game, after 10 sec. or 1 to 5 minutes the game crashes to the desktop.
I searched both the incentive and the Internet, but not 1 of the ways I did not help (1 Is not used, it will describe the latter).

I am using ways to solve the problem:
- Run as administrator from the root folder (an. exe file - ffxv_s).
- Change the value of FullScreenModeOnStartup; HardwareFullScreenMode to 0. Way C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\FINAL FANTASY XVSteam76561198090435009\savestorage. File: GraphicsConfig.ini
- Remove from the root folder of the file Tobii.GameIntegration.dll
- Remove the wood and reinstall. (anyone interested, look for the incentive. Tab: Management. Title: Game not booting or crashing on loading screen FIX)
- The last way. Use intel software development emulator.
As I understand it, our game does not support CPUs that do not use the instruction set SSE4. (My processor supports SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.2) (I Checked on the website: nix EN)
This program will allow you to emulate this set. Why, then, I have not tried it?
I have downloaded the program from the official site and tested it for viruses (site virustotal). The result of 15 of the 58.
Spoiler
Perhaps the program itself is not a virus, but only constructs in your code that the antivirus finds the virus, but do not want to risk.
For this I need you to share your thoughts regarding this program and may describe other ways to solve problems.
2 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rezir 18.01.20

Turn on v-sync, set fps to 60, do windowed mode (in full screen). Should help, I also somewhere 2 weeks could not understand because of what throws, are now much rarer. And if you have any overclocking, better get out

S
SimplyTheCat 18.01.20

The game on the PC at all miserable optimization. Recently updated computer, quietly pulling all the new and already relatively old, but demanding games(Rage 2, Doom, Assassin's Creed last, etc.), but finalka manages to give drawdown fps, generally freezes or crashes despite the fact that the graphics in it are about the same level or worse than in any MGS 5(the location of their study is similar), and he was completely relaxed, even on my old bucket of bolts.