3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ringo2033 18.01.20 12:53 am

How to get rid of soap on high graphics settings? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

I have a powerful iron and win10, but on high graphics settings still the picture in the game soap. Here's how this soap to clean up to make the picture more clear and beautiful?
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris999 18.01.20

Ringo2033
GeForce Experience Freestyle or ReShade. In the presence of direct hands it is possible to seriously improve the picture. Not the best example, but for comparison Before and after fit.
Spoiler

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

Ringo2033
Where you found the soap?. Playing in 4K on ultra and everything is crystal clear.

R
Ringo2033 18.01.20

Boris999
I have a AMD card and only VULKAN, we need your screenshots with the graphics settings and the picture in the game, how it will look in 1080p

R
Ringo2033 18.01.20

Dogma
Do not invent

S
S.t.e.n 18.01.20

Ringo2033
No longer a secret that the soap everywhere except ultra textures. When you configure DDR to sacrifice anything is possible, but not ultra textures.

B
Boris999 18.01.20

Ringo2033
In this case, suitable ReShade. I'm in this game don't use it, because at the start I have not worked. Set up a picture through GEFи she gave me completely. But now, apparently, with the work of ReShade in RDR2's all right, because in YouTube a lot of videos to prove it. And if you want, you can easily find online guides on its use and configuration.
Спойлерhttps://sfx.thelazy.net/games/screenshot/72301/

M
Misterix30 18.01.20

Ringo2033
Or you can use the option of image scaling, when you play 1,500 and definition is enough for me

I
InboxM 18.01.20

How to improve the picture? As I have done for myself in 1080p
1) average TAA, taa sharpness on the entire or slightly more than half
2) turn Off triple buffering.
3) Or in panel or through Nvidia Geforce Experience set the filter Sharpness, he Sharpen the Image, the first parameter set to 40%,the second set zero
5) On the AMD setup driver has a similar feature.
6) the best way the resolution scale of 1,500 or 1,750 as mentioned above.
Even without scale c sharpener get, more pleasant picture for clarity.

R
Ringo2033 18.01.20

InboxM
smoothing what to include? sharpness that gives in the game?

I
InboxM 18.01.20

Ringo2033
Smoothing put TAA secondary, it cleans well ladders but most of the picture. Fxaa, a lot of ladders, MSAA is better but eats loads of resources. Depends on what sharpness. If sharpness TAA, it makes the picture clearer. Add Charpin in the driver settings.What I wrote above.

R
Ringo2033 18.01.20

InboxM
Hi, I have a AMD card and there is no such function Charpin

I
InboxM 18.01.20

Ringo2033
Have this with AMD function driver settings, Google.
... Soap is not clean, it is the smoothing factor, if the computer is not weak, use TAA+MSAA+the resolution Scale, it's all there in the settings.
Online games are already 3 threads about how to remove soap , so look there.