3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Urbaniz 18.01.20 12:54 am

What weapons are more likely to use? (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood)

The title theme is clear. ))
What weapons you use. What pistols, rifles and additional weapons do you prefer?))
55 Comments
Sort by:
I
IKARUGA 18.01.20

Two Golden volcano,super guns,it's open late.

A
ArkisH122 18.01.20

Only play for ray, I use only 2 pistols and a rifle

S
Samson_1994 18.01.20

Hmm.....Ray's two Golden quick draw, and double-barrelled gun gold..identity.....)

Z
Zexer333 18.01.20

In the left hand:quick Draw,and the right hand the revolver which has very high damage(forgot the name).

a
alexzet3 18.01.20

I agree about the classics!Rangers and the Golden Winchester!!!play only for ray,single shot with optics suck!now, if you had two to carry a vintar.......)))but it is unnatural)

w
wolf_i94 18.01.20

I usually use two pistols, because they have a high reload speed and good knockdown at close range...Playing for Thomas, always go with the classic rifle(high accuracy, decent rate of fire and striking the knockdown).

A
Angry_Burnman 18.01.20

ray:two gold classic revolvers
and while conventional rifle
fact:two primary Ranger and rifle
and I have enough

W
Who am I dammit 18.01.20

2 rapid-fire and rifle. If you play Thomas, take the gold Ranger.

M
MANBOY 18.01.20

Volcanoes in the hands of ray, just cheat of course. Thomas use either the quick draw or the Volcano, knives were used 1 time per game in the field, onions too..
What is a hybrid revolver, incidentally? Is it possible to use the revolver-knife in close combat?

K
KIRDOS 18.01.20

Rangers + shotgun in the game for ray - just a delight. Volcanoes I do not like (as well as Quixote) - shoot kosovato, from afar do not always get. And Thomas take a sharps (th, a heavy rifle), but without optics. I only wish he was closer to the end appear.
Here hybrids I do not understand why, especially gold not given. Already in the N-th time passing game remember that there are knives at Thomas... Supernanny thing. Deringer - also nonsense. Especially when, after a shootout in a bar hunting crowd notorious thugs, armed with pocket patikami! My bellow.
Rifles, too, in my opinion, just to heap added.
But dynamite rocks! In the first part he didn't need practice, then straight beauty.

P
P.A.D.O.N.A.G. 18.01.20

Current revolvers and current volcanoes....

H
Hippie_Dog 18.01.20

As they were for ray, kanesh revolvers)) specifically 2 gold draw)))

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 18.01.20

Two volcanoes

A
Andrew GUNgster 18.01.20

By the way guns Volkenik (their correct name) reload pravilno-they were charged like lever guns(the structure is the same)-the cartridges were inserted somewhere before the frame trigger (in the case of this weapon it is still the trigger cocking). Muzzle-loading percussion cap revolvers, too, is not correctly recharged-the name itself says that they are using muzzle loaded each cartridge: gunpowder, a wad(britenay military guns) and the last cartridge. Of course it has a long recharge.

v
valyar 18.01.20

2 silver volcano,Golden heavy rifle

v
valyar 18.01.20

2 silver volcano,Golden heavy rifle

_
_Ness_ 18.01.20

2 excellent volcano and heavy excellent rifle,that would be painful))

g
ge4rofw4r 18.01.20

guys, a question, and 3 stars is the highest possible degree of cool weapons??? they're gold, if I understand correctly?
by sabzh: for ray: 2 gold Ranger Golden gun (dynamite sometimes)
Thomas: in one hand a Golden prima, the second - the same as the Ranger, a rifle with optics (just class) (knives not impressive. although sometimes come to the rescue ;)
and generally speaking, the revolvers, of course -- and it is a pity that all the cool stuff opens closer to the end :)

d
dyshess 18.01.20

for ray-2 gold korostelina and the same shotgun-the relish))

.DeliGht 18.01.20

2 rapid-fire and rifle.