3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Neksus 18.01.20 12:55 am

Why among schoolchildren has become fashionable to hatiti Bulk?

Is propagandhi won?
9 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valentinys3 18.01.20

Nexus
That seems the opposite. If 2 years ago, all and Sundry hately, including myself, now on the contrary all agree that Damn, man says little and what he says, also makes.
And Haight basically a contract. Edinorosy pay morally compromised, illiterate abdolbaset for it. There are whole communities created Haight Bulk of the community not less than at PG.

G
Gauguin 18.01.20

Not that I notice such activity, but if this is true, then the mind wins, even among schoolchildren.

S
Subaru MotorSports 18.01.20

To not care at all, my life is a mess, whoever was in power, my life would be shit.

F
Feyk iz badoo 18.01.20

so dung the puppet of someone you know
the real leaders of the opposition nowhere all bought
only the people itself is the opposition of power

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

on tytube the channel Bulk, something contrary to all the VIDOS huskies covered. Given that the audience of YouTube 90% are pupils and students, it is rather the opposite - fellow enjoys popularity and respect.

G
GIBAY 18.01.20

Why among schoolchildren has become fashionable to drown in Bulk?

n
nik32wpo 18.01.20

Here it is ( Bulk) in 2011 in the field of view. What made him and his team during this time? Well, in addition to numerous type, exposing the rollers, the content of which many do not remember all sorts of meetings, through which some are in prison, and Navalny himself, oddly enough, is still at large ( while having a suspended sentence). Nothing more is done. All these headquarters and other attributes the opposition of life nah... nobody needs, and how much money it takes. Where? Donata? Donations? Seriously?)
And we all remember how he entertained when he read the sentences of all sorts of activists. Students can see through steel? Better late than never)

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 18.01.20

Subaru MotorSports

R
RAHUC 18.01.20

they are just little fuckups who have long titties sucked