3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimoha12312 18.01.20 12:56 am

Help get rid of the aliasing and depth of field (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

help get rid of the aliasing and depth of field do not like these filters !
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
Porsche911GT3RS 18.01.20

Create a game file.cfg
open with Notepad and put this there

r_Motion Blur = 0 (motionblur together)
r_DepthOfField = 0
r_ChromaticAberration = 0
r_HDRGrainAmount = 0
cl_fov = 90

you can still mouse to make a clear

i_mouse_smooth = 0
i_mouse_accel = 0
i_mouse_accel_max = 0

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.01.20

Porsche911GT3RS
bro I directory where to create?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.01.20

Porsche911GT3RS
I was prescribed but th is not working...

d
dimoha12312 18.01.20

Porsche911GT3RS
is there a smoothing spelled out you

P
Porsche911GT3RS 18.01.20

19lexa19
in the root game folder or in the same folder GameSDK see.

dimoha12312
no

d
dimoha12312 18.01.20

Porsche911GT3RS
I'm most interested in smoothing the buddy may know how it will shut off and the children are the settings I have used to popisoval not very still ! but thanks

P
Porsche911GT3RS 18.01.20

dimoha12312
I can only recommend to disable all antialiasing through the Nvidia driver

Spoiler

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.01.20

dimoha12312
r_PostAA = 0

C
Chuck_Norris_ 18.01.20

dimoha12312
Disable AA in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
Put this in your /GameSDK/game.cfg or /user.cfg.
This would disable AA in Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, so you can apply your own with either SweetFX or ReShade.

r_PostAA = 0

d
dimoha12312 18.01.20

19lexa19
bro my English is not very well so put did not help

J
Just-Name 18.01.20

dimoha12312
How can you not love smoothing? I understand can you not love the depth of field,graininess,the effect of motion blur, etc and smoothing as you can get in the way? Because without it there will be ladders and shaking the corners of objects

d
dimoha12312 18.01.20

Adik-rus
picture of soap is better to me than the ladder

J
Just-Name 18.01.20

dimoha12312
OK, didn't notice the soap on my monitor in the settings there is an option called Clarity It to the max twist the picture to become sharp without soap every blade of grass stands out,if put on at least and the picture slivaetsja and become soap. Look in your settings you can find, And just if you include in the game settings, smoothing in addition to evenness the edges of objects changes nothing.

d
dimoha12312 18.01.20

Adik-rus
you know bro Monique broke there identity setup like was and now this

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.01.20

Don't know guys, how do you play without smoothing. I have been with him since 2004 as it learned!!! If its in the game and God forbid I can't even through a song and dance to get him through a huge or permission in terms of the DSR, do not, under any circumstances, get in the game to play, even if it even though he Witcher 4-5. No jokes at the expense of the latter.
Just kill these stairs on the textures!!!(( Especially the stair posts!!!(
In short, the msaa2X-aliasing/Fxaa + DSR 4k+SweetFx(cold) = my everything, tell no structured ladders)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.01.20

Adik-rus
How can you not love smoothing? I understand can you not love the depth of field,graininess,the effect of motion blur, etc and smoothing as you can get in the way? Because without it there will be ladders and shaking the corners of objects
Yes, catch the beer!!! I fully support) But honestly, I prefer the depth of field, so trying to put into the game cold sharp sweetfx. Here is my good example:
Spoiler
The player settings put the maximum quality (4k), so it was better to see the difference. I think that the Witcher 3 should be ONLY cool colors! What type of darkness of the middle ages! So Toussant for me was not the usual, but nothing for him, I also found cool colors Entourage. Not like here of course. But still get rid of this unwanted cvetasto.

J
Just-Name 18.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I agree! I myself like all these buns (depth etc) To sweetfx and Reshade I fell in love after the release of the game mafia 3,I didn't think before that such effects of such a strong influence on the perception of the game! After Mafia 3 I sweetfx and Reshade almost every game is added,but one we're to break up,I like just the opposite of warm, bright colors that the picture is straight juicy and dynamic was! Know what the color was rich and conspicuous,well, what about the Witcher you're right,there's more to the atmospherics fit a more realistic cool colors!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.01.20

Adik-rus
There are games where there is not suites, not readerb. You have to improvise) So for example for the game Styx 2 (a game about a Goblin) I used reshade from Mass Effect - Andromeda. Did it! For the Styx 2 was not created not one graphic fashion.
As for games with 12DirecX, then harder. Suites for them and there is nothing like this, as the work of these buns only works on 9-10-11DirecX.

i
ilezvaso 18.01.20

someone please tell me how to disable this prompt wind white stripes which is pitzele every 2 seconds!?