3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanis 18.01.20 12:57 am

Impressions from the full game (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

Create the topic in advance, 7 days before release.
It actually opens October 24. If he doesn't ;-)
104 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arcanis 18.01.20

The topic is open.

Not offtopic here! Only experience and nothing else!

P
Pendalf2005 18.01.20

Cool game,as I thought,met all my expectations!!!!-the truth is on RPG is not very similar,or rather very little resemblance,but as a shooter from the first person,and with such chips just klasss!!!!-Mait and magic is back in business!!))) - though the game after demos, they still have not optimized((-edinstvenny minus long loading( - all class in one word...
Weapons (at least a Long sword) can be kuwati himself,armor,and atmsophere have games and such very fascinating! and what about the claims...someone like was a deme and will go full! - vprintsepi my rating 9 out of 10 (-1 for too long over)))

R
Reverrius 18.01.20

Pendalf2005, and role-playing system has expanded compared to the demo or ustalosti same insignificant? And how nonlinear this game?
And it is not clear what-so Makar, the game is referred to the action/RPG, if it was a first person Diablo in the setting of Might and Magic - if she was not! And so, alas, we have to consider the game as a failed attempt to make a action/RPG, and more 6/10 it deserves, unless of course my suspicions are correct.

v
vizin 18.01.20

well what can I say, the game is worth it, no doubt.

The plot structure is five cents, but the players didn't come here for this and the good thing about this is that the authors understand this very well. So they made a die plot and indulged attake games. The only thing, though I'm still only up to the third Chapter came, I'll tell you a secret...it is not necessary to pump multiCLASS. Mage-killer with a two-handed sword ethos that sounds great, but in practice not so hot what is impossible. Namely: any good stealth does not work because of the clanging of shoes on the floor, neither a good warrior because talents for weapon damage, stamina, etc. also no, because not enough points anyway. In magic, you also will not succeed if you razvarivaetsya points. Three-spells like freeze and fireball suck the manna quickly, and to get to the regen and increase the number of womany, again, not enough points, so...

One talent tree helps the other. That is stamina, for example in the branch of the assassin, and the warrior at the same necessary as air. The fire trap spell available to the mage, but assassin to eliminate a arava opponents she did not interfere.

Now for the passage of ranimustine: the easiest - it's the stupid military. That is, eat and drink Pausini, swinging a sword. Mage and Archer - very difficult, as long as that wasn't provided good distance and still have to take up the sword, and arrows are not infinite. But stick magician is able to demolish, to knock and to knock a crowd of opponents. But the authors kept their word in any situation there are few solutions and even routes. For example in the house can access the roof through the chain, up the stairs or through the basement sekretnym pass and a bunch of buns that have to find it.

PS. Armor is available in kit form, so you can not change the gloves separately or there, my pants is the Way the game really is a craft. In most cases, there is an altar with recipes. Bring what you need with a prescription, and change it is one thing or another It can be the elixirs of mana and health, armor, weapons and all the little things, like Polenov (e.g. turns the hero into a stone statue, slowing down the speed, but reducing significantly the rest of the damage he receives).

O
Olwskold 18.01.20

I can say one thing - the first game I think 2 years for that I got sucked in) Yeah, stuff certainly not something outstanding, but interesting RPG I did not expect, looks only at the action, and the skill tree is just a plus) Liked the bun with the craft long sword)

P
Pendalf2005 18.01.20

Nitish...I would have never said that this is an RPG ,as it primes of course there is a but...it's a small Action,we can assume that improved Prince of Persia...but I will say this it's like Srednevekovyi Halflayf 2 small primacy RPG,and that 6 out of 10 is absurd....the game is cool in all respects!!!!!-personally, I like it....here ralcheva system hmmm...trite,and the battle system HAHA yeah this MASTERPIECE.povtryus MASTERPIECE on the combat system first person dooolgo no one to beat you can not!!! - once again,look at this game not as a RPG,not what some think...Ah..and this RPG?!?! Yes shit and not RPG - no,it is not!!! pravilnii so it would be Ah..and this RPG?!?! it was a masterpiece and an example of imitation for the battle system - TTN say...you can kill the enemies in different ways,and how to expect...right now I play a warrior and enjoy it udovolsvie)))-passing game is still exactly 3 times =))))) all movements of combat are just so graceful,that the eye is pleased...and role-playing system has been added well, I guess just as to diversify the game and add their highlights,all the same, because she is sickly though!!! well in oblivion the combat system is shit,and someone says it ? =)))) - no) because the lack of freedom and suggests that before us Shooter Perego person with a little..just a tiny primacy RPG!
Correctly noticed visine.that do in any situation, there are several solutions and even routes. For example in the house can access the roof through the chain, up the stairs or through the basement sekretnym pass and a bunch of plushies that still need to find. I play an Archer and a warrior at the same time ,very interestingly,when pumped bow you immediately think of Legolas as onion spire of all, as a machine gun,and the sword I swing as a Damage Dealer,i.e. the emphasis on Crits, etc.)))-love killer swing-type Scorpion King than bronenosca with a bunch of HP ,and Orc sword)))
All my impressions are very good from this game)))-I was waiting for etyo game to simply wants to spend their free time,and it is soo addictive))) - right now I'm in 6th capture))) all happy,everything is cool!!!-and sooo well chosen It I believe,always wanted to Star wars (the Academy) made on Sorce,because physics class and the graph class,and the enemies ,and open spaces!!! - that zbylos my desire,the current in the more exciting for me and exciting way =)

D
Dan4MerC 18.01.20

Wait tonight my review on the game )

R
Reverrius 18.01.20

Opensource projects, eh... not a rosy picture. I wish they would have muddied the whole world + NPCs with quests and dialogues, the ability to create your characters in the beginning of the game and of course a lot of stuff from a bunch of places. 8-)

And so... not my genre. :(
and it's not M&M, M&M is dead!

P
Pendalf2005 18.01.20

And well, nah! The game class.and the RPG and so much enough right now,these games come once every 10 years!!!!-and I can say.she's worth it

D
DimaX 18.01.20

Nightwish
What you described is called Oblivion...

DM turned out as it should be, personally, my expectations, everything is justified.

P
Pendalf2005 18.01.20

I honestly had enough to create a Persian and come up with his moronic name when the whole game you have it will run silent and easy =(

O
Olwskold 18.01.20

Nightwish, what about *and it's not M&M, M&M is dead!* I do not agree) the First Chapter - Yes, it's not M&M (except that stupid 5ые, there is some piece similar), I'm even a little depressed. But in one of the chapters (5th), where nosish the city of the orcs on the rocks, awakens the spirit HofM&M 3) I woke up just furious joy, I don't even know why)
About everything else - keep silent, that's your opinion and your right.

A
Artemis.E. 18.01.20

It also had the engine of halva to spoil( I пень2,8 1гиг brain gforce6600gt),I thought vampires masquerade is an indicator of how to ruin engines:). But Arkan Studio surpassed three games. I have 3 or 4 time the game is loaded for a few minutes (Готика3 I have loaded much faster),during the game the brakes (this is with this picture quality),firewood cost me the last defragmentation was done yesterday,played or rather tried to play like halva and vampires with such settings 1280*1024 anisotrop 4,shadows off.People respond tell me how you have fared with this dark Messiah dark in nature:) what settings you play on some machines. What's the name of the game is the adrenaline,as when the killing of the adrenaline rush is UNREAL; when you know how much you will have to WAIT a long TIME to load.One word from the creators of ARX FATALIS(TAAAAA another game for fans of Carlos Castaneda)

M
Melifar0oO 18.01.20

On my Athlon 64 3000+ 1gb frame and Radeonom X800 GTO on a high, with a maximum anisotropy and antialiasing in 1024x768 no lag at all, I don't know what the problem you have.And loaded quickly, much faster than Gothic 3.And the picture is great, the engine in comparison with half finalized.And generally Arcane Studios a great team :)

P
Pendalf2005 18.01.20

Loaded and Tormit it current on the first mission itself,then also play at max speed polnostyu 1280*960 (but the shadow of frankly LOW)))) Nitsche not tormet everything is OK =)

D
Dominion_Spy 18.01.20

Artemis, I have a P. 4 2.4 (3.0) 1Gb RAM and a GeForce 7800 GS 256 meyan was on maksiume ААх16 svaljivanje x 6 1280*1024 Urbaine prologo absolutely no lag, then it started creepy just logs, swaps, etc ... thought long what is the problem, put Texture detail to Medium and the lag vanished, and the picture quality has not changed. well, it personally I like that ... you can help.

.MOrz. 18.01.20

The game is super...but 9600 is so slow....Fig play.:(

k
krotom 18.01.20

People while you were playing the license or the pirates and we have not yet

.MOrz. 18.01.20

Downloaded from the Internet a copy of the original.:)

r
rexx2005 18.01.20

NDYA PLAYED FOR 6 HOURS WITHOUT STOPPING, GOT TO CHAPTER 7... COULD GO FURTHER BUT I FLEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE GAME ACTION OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the game has a bad end...