3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardirovschik 18.01.20 12:58 am

Optimization. (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

Here they share their observations and opinions about optimization of this game.
210 Comments
Sort by:
B
BAHAHDP 18.01.20

mdaaa, this shit still manages to lag while BF4 was going relatively smoothly...

A
Artorius 18.01.20

To stop lag and increased fps so two times, we had to put a low priority game in task Manager. Told one guy during the game. Not for that.

B
Bombardirovschik 18.01.20

syryy
probably. xD

D
Dmitriy Liseenko 18.01.20

http://gamegpu.ru/action-/-fps-/-tps/call-of-duty-ghosts-test-gpu.html here the test is, if you believe him, then my gtx 670 OC pull the game commercials FPM 40++, but if you read here the gtx 660 gives 50+ fps=) who to believe?:) Just curious, and install the game there is no possibility

x
xCyberpunKx 18.01.20

My vidyuhi indicators that I shot and presented in the tables - are similar.

123213123123213 18.01.20

SAHO Dun
Lol, steam is again trolls
Already used 4 of titanium is required,and it is not unseemly Cat in clothes not made of money to go.

a
adgjlz1 18.01.20

can someone come in handy
launched on 3 GB RAM and 512 graphics card radeon5470
the minimum average but you can play
i3 CPU

B
Bartalbi27 18.01.20

Optimization is not bad, stable on max settings, and with adaptive sync goes from 55 to 60 fps, but the textures of many objects not far removed from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and it certainly ogorchaet at such high system requirements.
PS: Play the pirates with a tablet from RELOADED and suggest after starting the game to set the priority of the process on average do not know why but my default is high and there are small friezes

D
Disterlol 18.01.20

Also some damn friezes,770 stove,like a pancake in this viterska the game but this game manages to misiti and loaded in fifteen minutes?!?The game - dead of slag slag now this year for me it 1m Meseta,successfully overtaking the colonial Marinov.God,I'm so disappointed in a series of callofduty,well at least not bought,given that IT developed 900 rubles please,insolent!!!

E
ElmStreetBoy 18.01.20

Okay on the PC 900,the PS3 2599 rubles.That's who it's a shame))))

g
gogi101 18.01.20

Disterlol
Where are you founded wysenski, the dialogue is whiny crappy, come in black опс2 and compare graphics.

D
Disterlol 18.01.20

On please to earth,and bike lights.And where does black ops?4 the code was the most normal graphics,even in comparison with the codes that came after him.But compared to THIS,the code 4 on the level of extraterrestrial grafon!And Yes,where developers were too lazy to draw the normal texture - they put soap that even disabling the depth of field is not turned off,trash.

g
gogi101 18.01.20

Disterlol
Can pricewith a bunch of screenshots of baht 4 where similarly developed smeared textures and they vygledyat worse. so just play and not moan.

D
Disterlol 18.01.20

gogi101
come on,interesting to see.And even if they are,but alas, I did not notice them,so they were in such places in which to go makes no sense(well, for example some textures-present the dirt bag in the corner behind pomaikai which at one time in the farthest corner of the map that nobody goes),and now here you are please all in the mind,all of Le pen and all trash.Yeah,don't like to argue with naive fans of callofduty for which this game is the guarantor of the quality of the gaming industry and that nothing more it can not be.And why do you force me to play it?I shared my opinion and deleted the game to play it I no longer collected.
p.s maintained at a premium to 900p BF 4 or SSD,pants full of joy that I didn't buy this bullshit.

g
gogi101 18.01.20

Disterlol
I'm not forcing anyone to play it, personally I'm a fan of both games, and battle takayazhe kaltura as code look at least on the animation technique or drawing husinec tanks look on the traffic lights and so forth can be listed endlessly.

v
volfman 18.01.20

You cannot change the texture quality, when you exit the menu all reset to default, how to treat it?

D
Disterlol 18.01.20

gogi101
looked.I have all the beautiful.The graphics on the level of teksturkami of course he regretted the traffic lights,but also on the level is holding like 3 battles took,nothing bad.And caterpillar is also normal?what you see this bad?Completing the battlefield I was dissatisfied only with badges,and that is because I play on 7,not on 8.1 as recommended developed,the rest remained on the left happy,beautiful game.And if not forced to play,then why write so just play and not moan?Where is the logic?

g
gogi101 18.01.20

Here is an example))

g
gogi101 18.01.20

And the tank and the texture is better technical.

D
Disterlol 18.01.20

gogi101
for me as a normal schedule.what's wrong with that?Compare it with GOST.It is here in callofduty impossible to look at the wretched of the earth and soapy texture,and I played 1 mission and uninstalled the game what for sure,then I'd be much more interesting and carelessly met:)And Yes,again,I'm in battle nothing that you threw,did not notice,unfortunately:c