3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heksenpey 18.01.20 01:09 am

The aiming modes in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

When you go to another server, there is a message that the server is using a different aiming mode. How to understand this, please explain?
14 Comments
Sort by:
N
N-sky 18.01.20

There is nobody not a secret that there is a free and auto aiming. For example, if you play with the free aiming mode and you receive this notification, it means that on this server the players play with the auto mode aiming.
When you confirm the query, and fail over to server, your settings aiming mode will be automatically changed.

H
Heksenpey 18.01.20

N-sky
got it, thanks for the information. You can close the topic.

f
fitch24 18.01.20

also saw this message but do the keyboard/mouse is on .. I understand that this is for those who play on the gamepad and the keyboard/mouse auto-aim does not apply

e
em805 18.01.20

fitch24
Is. Holding the RMB you have to press on With

S
StanEG 18.01.20

Hello, tell me how to change the realism aiming like on PS4 and Xbox ONE
Well, that is, to the character smothered in a rifle sight, not next to it when aiming. I don't want to you didn't have GTA and CS:S
Thanks in advance

f
fitch24 18.01.20

Stan Marsh
hold RMB spin the wheel

em805
something I can't do it, went online, tried the cops and passers-by, nothing came of it) when you enable should be some tooltip to be displayed? or auto-aiming only works on players?

S
StanEG 18.01.20

fitch24
But if I play on the gamepad?
Well, now I will try and say

fitch24
The auto-aiming only works on players
But I have to hardcore cannot be disabled(

H
Huis12 18.01.20

StanEG
Click the right stick.

e
em805 18.01.20

fitch24
About online not know, but alone just is

P
PRIVA 18.01.20

the complete idiocy of course ! I like on joysticks like the aim assist but when I create a robbery poluchetsya not all go ! and if you turn it off in free mode, and shoot inadequate, it will be tough!
tell me: if I do all the aim assist and will go where it is not it pomenyatsya and then back! the number of people in a session depends on it?

D
Denisccccccccccc 18.01.20

How on ps4 to change the aiming mode to auto,the line to glow a grey color,does not change the mode???

M
MiGamer86 18.01.20

Dayssssssssss
It depends on server settings and not from your desire. Settings aiming yourself, you can only change a single. Look for session auto-aiming.

v
vitaliy.zal 18.01.20

PRIVA
I mean neadekvata to shoot? Autoaim works in free mode? On PC? With a mouse and keyboard? And where it makes autoaim? And in General there is a video how it works in GTA Online in free mode? And what to press and how does it look? Out this cheat? I actually didn't know about it and I was constantly with snipers killed in free mode, I even weapons did not have time after death to choose this autoaim was to otstraivanie neadekvata?

G
Gamer Gta123456 18.01.20

What if in GTA 4 click on the right mouse button appears a gun, and they shoot without pressing any keys