3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
callmegod 18.01.20 01:09 am

Quest "Exotica" (Red Dead Redemption 2)

So, talked to the quest giver, got the job. I have everything in my pocket there.
What to do then? There are no markers or guidance. Everything is assembled. Anything sent by mail is impossible, no PS, no tag. Now I'm at the end of Chapter 4.
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxxim1891 18.01.20

Just do it is always have to go back, you should see a marker. Can't have everything all the same? Quest of course it is still nerdy

c
callmegod 18.01.20

maxxim1891
5 of 5 just. I thought immediately hand over as with the other quests. But, after the conversation, the Persians unfolds in the script ,and when you turn around it (NPS) is already there. There were no markers, nothing. Everything is assembled.

D
DemanShu 18.01.20

callmegod
Probably still not all there. In the magazine, watched all the checkboxes are? Advance along the way to gather up the feathers of these egrets are unlikely to succeed (if specially not to do this). There are rare herons need, in one pass not work to gather up the spawn to wait.
Try to get something from the list, you should see the message that all components are assembled, then the token will appear.

c
callmegod 18.01.20

Okay. Will not steam. MB again if you collect, will be counted.
I do not gallop in the story. I have been everywhere and not once.

m
maxxim1891 18.01.20

callmegod
Or sleep day, Hz, and suddenly

c
callmegod 16.07.20

In General, it was a bug. Began to pluck the storks and the progress went. Exactly the same with 4th job to collect the carcasses (exhibition of wildlife). Shows that all are collected, but nothing is sent. Then leave, back into the game will go. Shows that a carcass is not enough. then again all checkboxes are marked, as if collected.

T
The_Villages 16.07.20

callmegod
Friend, go here https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/kvest_171_ekzotika_187_bag-992552/#comment-18835453 you Have the same problem was?