3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sailpon 18.01.20 01:10 am

Is it worth buying Titanfall? (Titanfall)

I think to buy Titanfall,is it worth doing this in 2015,playing at least someone in her?
21 Comments
Sort by:
g
gusevlj 18.01.20

I don't know about the question of whether, but it is still playing it exactly myself with a friend playing right now, though took a break in may we will resume the game, and so in principle the game is good, if you like the reviews, then take it, the more it is right now is much cheaper than last year, and the season pass free!

T
TheTeemoLife 18.01.20

To be honest NO. Bought personally did not like, quickly tired, but it's not for everybody

R
RapePaperPirate 18.01.20

Well, not the experience of the game will only benefit. But the truth is, Yes, better to play with someone familiar, to get more pleasure from playing and communicating. However I have long abandoned it and set as laziness.

N
NDes 18.01.20

The game is good, played it 400 hours, though for a long time have not played. I agree with the comments above, you need a team. Alone, too, can learn to fight very well, but still played in the team much better.

M
Mantamu 18.01.20

Of course buy it. identity is about 400 hours rolled in and hammered on it.

d
danyiil695 18.01.20

DO NOT BUY! Will regret the game for a week and then 95%, which will throw ...

n
number 9 large 18.01.20

discount is + all DLS free steel.

F
FairRainbow 18.01.20

So it is possible to take, BUT already there is information about the 2nd part. It seems to me most of the shortcomings will be removed and will be better. I personally do not Sovetov to buy, better to wait the same Batterfront, so there will be robots.

z
zdanu4 18.01.20

no. bought even with the season pass. in the end, played 10 hours and all desire to play no more(((

Y
Yoshemitsu 18.01.20

no.
The game is dull and monotonous. Moreover, going to wait for hours in a half-dead lobby.

K
KiTayoZa 18.01.20

For half the price you can get, the game is very good but does not hold. I had enough for 2 prestige. Now, of course, added all DLC for free, but I wish I have the game already deleted and download again 50+ gigs do not want to, especially now GTA is out. The people, by the way, a little, but to play with who always has hopes.

A
Andrey Baulin 18.01.20

A lot of people playing still. So you can safely take.

Z
Zhenya Gricenya 18.01.20

buy

G
GangstaHippy 18.01.20

sailpon
Play, but if you live like me, in Siberia, it is not necessary, because the ping is huge and constantly throws of the game with a disconnect, and the server itself can not be selected (unlike the same battle)

T
Tom Valentayn 18.01.20

played about 1100 hours, reached the G10 actually is not a tank where you sit and wait, there must constantly move and move, the whole secret of this game, ie the dynamics that I do like it, minus the game is balance and high ping, guess who will win the man who is sitting in Amsterdam and he has a ping of 12 and the person who is sitting let's say in Ufa and have him ping the 98 ?

T
Tom Valentayn 18.01.20

GangstaHippy
I agree, would be standing servers at least in St. Petersburg and in Moscow prices would not be this game

A
AndrewK2 18.01.20

Not worth it. Monotonous and get bored

T
Titanfall 18.01.20

It's time to think about buying Titanfall 2, hmm 2016

T
Titanfall 18.01.20

http://devgam.com/obzor-titanfall-2-trejler-gejmplej-i-skrinshoty - my review of Titanfall 2

I
Intrahol 18.01.20

Will give the origin account with titanfall, I will give the password, username, secret answer. It I honestly do not like it, not my genre. Write here or mail [email protected]