3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon96983 18.01.20 01:11 am

Gigabyte RX 6700 XT

All kind time of days, so collected a computer for a friend, R 7 3700X 16gb ram rx 5700 Xt from Gigi. In games often appears sluggish, once there is trouble here as the screen, in the browser be microfreeze, picture freeze, video crash, what's the matter? the Windows 10, driver installed from the AMD website the latest version. in the name of the error 5700 of course)
9 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 18.01.20

Leon96983
Vidyaha defective caught me under warranty.

L
Leon96983 18.01.20

BOLVAN GOLF
well vidyuhi I agree, I plan on 2070 super move and what percent not?)

X
X_ray_83 18.01.20

Leon96983
Wood it change them for those that drive ! With percent everything is fine just scolty not earned it )))

L
Lodurr 18.01.20

BOLVAN GOLF wrote:
Knowing what deshmansky slag produces gnilopyat,
This is not the slag, you sell on year warranty? Here the question is more to you Vova sho for a toilet you sell, and from a basement. xD)

B
Bashkabol 18.01.20

Leon96983
Leon96983 wrote:
well vidyuhi I agree, I plan on 2070 super move
Good choice. Better only 2080 :D . I recommend ASUS, but NOT with 2 fans. and 3. That quick like that with 2 fans even more crap than any of the slag from Gnilopyat.
Leon96983 wrote:
with a percent what's wrong?)
Not so much
Intel Core i7-9700K has
AES-NI (Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions - speeds up encryption, added a new team compared to AES)
TSX-NI (Transactional Synchronization Extensions New Instructions - hardware accelerated multi-threading for Intel processors)
Quick Sync (hardware support for encoding and decoding video streams for Intel processors, speeds up video compression)
vPro (marketing group name Intel ® technologies: AMT, TXT, EDB, VT, Anti-Theft and some others)
TXT (Trusted Execution Technology - protects the system from viruses and rootkits in the BIOS, or boot sector)
TransactionalSynchronizationExtensionversion
Thermal Monitoring Technologies
SIPP
MemoryProtectionExtensionsVersion
IdentityProtectionTechVersion
QuickSyncVideo

Amud 7 is corn 3700X
more dermansky price, availability 7nm and power consumption 65 W (at Intel 95). At this pluses end. In games the choice of CPU is not critical. But you can safely say that after a while the game will not go to the Amud, cracked games just will not work. Don't know why, but it just so happens that game developers manage to make the game which will not put on the old Amud, only because of the lack of any instructions :D
But plus germanskogo Amud is. This percent becomes the object to which samoudovletvoryaetsya the youtubers among students and the poor bloggers. After all, that's that, and stream it drags like none of the Intel never dreamed of. The only decent plus.

d
drill2 18.01.20

Baskebol
What kind of nonsense are you talking about?! Listed instructions which are not used nowhere, and I think it's an advantage. In games if the monitor is not fullhd then below, there is little difference. About cracks all nonsense, old Intel, too, not all of the instructions and they just also then not going the game. 3700х excellent processor which will bring many more years.
Leon96983
check the temperature of the graphics card

L
Leon96983 18.01.20

drill2
the temperature maximum reached 80 degrees in stress test, in the same game 75 a maximum average of 65, the temperature fiercely galloping

L
Leon96983 18.01.20

BOLVAN GOLF
About percent XS, himself sitting on the 3600, and all accommodations as updating BIOS do not ispytyval no problems with percent....

L
Lodurr 18.01.20

Harley Sergeev wrote:
it looks like a dump of the chip
This looks a lot like blade of the monitor. So the graphics card won't die.