3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan 18.01.20 01:11 am

Lacks a couple of spells that would be God (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

I want to enchant a shirt and pants for a permanent effect that was restored manna and stamina. But no where, no spell restore stamina" and"restore manna. Tell me WHERE to GET THEM?! VERY NECESSARY!!!
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha 18.01.20

When cestovanie spell, you lose mana, respectively, to recover a spell you can't(no such spell). And about stamina I do not know, hardly...:(

I
Ivan 18.01.20

You know that there is no such spell, but somehow with code?
I'm going to draw manna manna not from the stones of the shower...

I
Ivan 18.01.20

Zaklinanie on the recovery of fatigue I found, it is the Ghost gate, and in Maar Gan. ALL: Quickly charoem postoyanku any pants, or amuletic, somewhere in the top four and never WILL be TIRED!!!
But the question remains open. WHERE TO GET SPELL RESTORE MAGIC????????????

L
Lexx 18.01.20

Compose yourself: idea - absorb Magicka for 30 seconds + the call of the spirit ancestors for 30 seconds and shoot him with something to annoy and get to goldenstate. He casts a spell - you Hava mana, and then he leaves. You can still grab him dushku - 100 points, after all.

P
PlayGround.ru 18.01.20

if you and the infinite mana issue, then what issues remain? Your character will be practically most people. Still what to type tgm in the console.

G
Gost 18.01.20

There is Puig, who adds a ring of the Magi. Every magician, depending on rank, or a sucker, or more or less acceptable, or very fancy.

L
Lexx 18.01.20

People, and maybe someone will write plugincheck on the topic Tolkienesque Lord of the rings - style 3-ring soldiers, 5 mages, and the rest of the thieves... And? Well, sort of...

I
Ivan 18.01.20

2 Lexx: Too mu##RNO, in the midst of battle, when wet on all sides to summon the spirit! Need something more practical, so as not to distract... When all is quiet, you can get some sleep...

2 Guest:
What a ring, what to do? And where to take?

2 ex:
That's what a Mann must restore! Otherwise, a mage just to be ###ovo! A few spells have Castano and all! Exhausted! And the supply of manna small! Even though I'm under the sign of the magician himself I MAG and 120 intelligence, but it's still stock mana is almost enough for one a hypocrite... all the rest bgscan I've always played a mage, there is at least possible, And then...
Of course, you can swallow the potion after every spell, but where to get the stock bottles?? Ruined me!! And tinkering myself reluctantly! Very boring... and the ingredients all inventory zaserat and the total weight they very big!!
It only remains to enchant rings and Daedric shields fire elementals (if using). And now change them... But if the keys bistrie ten rings stuff, then you can still play, it is possible... But it is a school of magic enchanting! Why then the school of destruction that I have is on the first place in importance in the skills?????!!!!
I see here only one solution: we Must enchant permanent ring to restore magic, at least a little, so you can cast in battle, not with swords to fight!!! Still, I'm a magician or what? The idea of MAG, but clad in armor and fighting with a sword and shield Barbarian...? Paladin? Warrior?

EEEY!!! MAGES!!! OTZAVITES!!!! Many of us play the Morra???

n
natan 18.01.20

I think the game is just no spell to Restore Magic, which of course is very sad :(, I'm a Mage, High Elf, Sign of the Apprentice, Volnov a lot, but it's still at 125 Intelligence, 500 mana only... :), but I must say that with the destruction of 90 spells to cast under 100 DMG for 3 seconds is nice, not cool :)

C
CLOUN 18.01.20

To make a homemade bottle not difficult, and the ingredients are easy (frost salts + komunika) and the sale is not rare. And if the bottle intellect Yes good luck to pump then you get a bottle of light and one of the fight with full mana, will be released. Another thing is alchemy should not be less than 75, and the equipment is better master or grandmasters (but it can be put in a convenient location and returns as a gas station)

K
Kain 18.01.20

Don't know why these hypocrites cause they require much mana! Better Daedroth or Dremora and 600 mana is more than enough (High Elf, sign of the Apprentice, a delicate ring +24 intelligence, amulet of necromancy +25 intelligence, mantle of Pride Fight intellect +10).

G
Gost 18.01.20

Oh... I don't remember pucik called... take a Look in their vaults, I will write the name. And the focus of those rings next to each MAG, depending on the status, height and weight issued by the ring (everyone!!! have pamungkas with the plugin thoroughly!) which restores magic. Or well restore or something like. The simple rings in Morrowind threw something around a hundred, but everything on hand:) Here's pucik. And spell restore the magic that is can not be because there is pisirici restore it and hang pizurica the same spells that costwise with hands or clothes.

S
Sayrus 18.01.20

mono make 4 rings on a call I for a permanent effect (even mono and two amulets). guessed why 4??? praaaayed! hang them on Claudia 1 through 4 and put them as the deaths themselves Dremora (rings when putting them on will change each other in a given sequence). only works in the Tribunal because in the basic Morra, things charmline by a constant still spend mana from a stock of stone (restoring it).

P
PlayGround.ru 18.01.20

Cyrus, well, you're the inventor! Originally invented, for God's sake!

L
Lexx 18.01.20

About the mana: it's a plug-in bourgeois, Mar Lao, dooolgo and tedious, but in the end give the ring a fish (water. young, fast swimming +80) and the amulet of Earth and Sky (Mana +100, absorbed. zakl. +50, MANA regen +3 to all permanent).
I Pargolovsky the Tribunal changed in their Bladman. Hee hee.

S
Sayrus 18.01.20

ex: I love this thing - invention. although there are other people sometimes say that the thread and you wonder, and how did not notice??? :)))
Lexx: stuff like mono most an hour in the pile designer. just judge for yourself. you have a lot of mana, and it is constantly replenished. you spend right to the left on all sorts of different shit. in short, inflation and the loss of adrenaline. even so pisarkami more interesting :))) especially homemade :)))

V
Velimudr 18.01.20

PlayGround.ru
There it was! tgm-only does not react to any damage. Everything else is accepted. A striking example is the WEIGHT. If Oble or the Sky typing this command - you really invincible, the Morro is 100 grams more than the packaging and fuck you budge from the place. And no TCL doesn't help either. Tightly just, is either to fold or to look for a potion of putdisk (feather) 100 points and fast travel to any temple.