3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SlaveStar 18.09.19 07:36 pm

Why Russian community is toxic?

title
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
N0NAKK 18.09.19

Quality of life sucks - here and toxicity of produced pairs

d
darkpromo 18.09.19

You hike've never played with the Spaniards, they are not more toxic than anyone

R
Rolemanser 18.09.19

SlaveStar
And you stop to offer players a same-sex love and you will have happiness.

S
SlaveStar 18.09.19

Not well, you can see how bile is flowing from you.
I'm done

R
Rolemanser 18.09.19

SlaveStar
Wakes up as a son-in-law the night to urinate. Goes to the bathroom, suddenly sees the kitchen mother-in-law is sitting over a pot of borsch and urinating there.
He told her:
- Mom, what are you doing? We eat it??
Mother-in-law stands up, straightens her underwear and touchy so, turning to the window:
- YOU EVIL, I'LL LEAVE UP TO YOU.
I hope the hint is clear...

m
masha 18.09.19

My memories of the toxicity of the Russians.

I remember playing the game OSU!, about the year 2010 or 2011, the Russian community has been completely banned in this game, because of her toxic behavior was completely forbidden to write in chat rooms.
All foreigners behave culturally, and Russian just as the savages were constantly violated rules flood chat rooms in English Russian and mother.

R
Rolemanser 18.09.19

Masha
My recollection of toxicity are: Russians, Ukrainians, British, Germans - normal players, the French and the Japanese are super polite people, always in a personal write, I will say thank you for a good fight. Most toxic Americans, and Russian speakers who moved to permanent residence in Germany.

A
ArcherDew 18.09.19

Rolemanser
Dude,this is so incredibly inappropriate that I can't even believe it.
Someone Soviet jokes poison with some sort of misplaced context,as if the conversation is about LGBT subject.

f
faniswest 18.09.19

my subjective opinion not only on community, but in General, inadequate and toxic people full everywhere, do not judge strictly, I judge superficially, but about the Russian speakers may say so, a lot of uneducated people who become personal and try to insult or humiliate as that causing the same aggression, from my experience playing overwatch on the free weekend I can say, if people voice in the air says a lot and gives good advice, some individuals it plug 4 out of 10 I think you can tactfully ask in a polite manner if you do not like to turn off the microphone, there is no need to send it to a causal place or even in what home

R
Rolemanser 18.09.19

ArcherDew
What?!! You joke I read, there is no word about the LGBT!?? But if you do not understand, let you personally get hold of, have you heard the saying a pig will find dirt everywhere?

S
SlaveStar 18.09.19

Rolemanser
But the main question is not solved, Troll.

R
Rolemanser 18.09.19

SlaveStar
And unless I should decide gay ass?

N
Nevoeiro 18.09.19

SlaveStar wrote:
Not well, you can see how bile is flowing from you.
What should flow?

N
Nevoeiro 18.09.19

Masha wrote:
I remember playing the game OSU!, about the year 2010 or 2011, the Russian community has been completely banned in this game, because of her toxic behavior was completely forbidden to write in chat rooms.
All foreigners behave culturally, and Russian just as the savages were constantly violated rules flood chat rooms in English Russian and mother.
Where it can know? or only Russian by Russian talking to?

m
masha 18.09.19

Nevoeiro
theme ruskoyazychnyh community