3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elvens28 18.01.20 01:11 am

The Witcher 3 Stone heart (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help to reconstruct the Supplement heart of stone. Accidentally deleted the wrong folder DLC (nazvanie DLCID)
Somebody throw off please the folder itself into the archive.
P. S. tried to Reinstall, ran into a bunch of problems since the patch 1.32 to somehow set doesn't want.
Help, help!
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
airstorm 18.01.20

Elvens28
It will be easier to make a copy of the savegame (and the mods folder, if any) then completely uninstall the game, clean some utility like ccleaner and install the game on a new one ;)

E
Elvens28 18.01.20

airstorm
Yes, I agree. I'm going to do if nobody can help me.
Don't really want 60GB download =\

a
airstorm 18.01.20

Elvens28
Well... so you threw what you need, you should write which version, GOG or steam, and maybe a Repack, then from whom.

E
Elvens28 18.01.20

airstorm
I think the folder will fit in any case. Can you help? Location D:\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\DLC folder need DLCID
Just throw on Yandex disk, and I downloaded and
It!!, means a lot :)

a
airstorm 18.01.20

Elvens28
I have only folders:
bob
dlcNewFires
EP1
16 and folder numbering DLC1-DLC16
If there was one that you had, I would have immediately thrown off and not wrote above:
airstorm wrote:
so you threw what you need, you should write which version, GOG or steam, and maybe a Repack, then from whom.
;)
PS also version 1.31 my game, and you have, as I understand, 1.32

E
Elvens28 18.01.20

airstorm
Honestly speaking, I have several folders were removed. :) It was a folder from the mods. So I'm not sure what Dodge is responsible for heart of stone =/

E
Elvens28 18.01.20

Maybe EP1 or dlcNewFires.
EP1 soon as I have it 100% was

Z
Zh1VaGo 18.01.20

I'm no expert and the title of hacker of the year not intended, but maybe it's worth to check cache and Gras itself take files? How consider the Lord?

a
airstorm 18.01.20

Elvens28
All of the folders from mods are at The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt\mods .... you deleted something in the mods folder And in the folder dlc?
Elvens28 wrote:
EP1 soon as I have it 100% was
Folder EP1 weighs 2.6 gig on my home computer. On the computer the wife of 3.17 gig. Drive to work - I will look there. And it's on a different Repack based on GOG
Given that
Elvens28 wrote:
Don't really want 60GB download =\
You have likely litsuha or Repack Steam. These versions weigh 55-60 gig (unlike Gog, where the size 33-38 gigs.
I think you'd better download and reinstall the transfer saved games and mods...

Zh1VaGo
The game has a few Repack is based on both the steam and GOG versions. As far as I know, none of this function does not work. Litsuha whether and what Elvens28 have no idea... raised this issue in his second comment, but the answer, as you can see, no.

Z
Zh1VaGo 18.01.20

airstorm
Well, he wrote the version 1.32. This version is only on steam Goti. So I thought that litsuha. I honestly never even occurred to me that someone can pirates play when the game is most of the time the 350R on sale lying around.

a
airstorm 18.01.20

Zh1VaGo
Maybe you can ;)
Steam-Rip releases (and from different authors!) on various torrents sold tens of hundreds of thousands of copies, not only on Russian torrents, but throughout the world. Prices on Skyrim and below, but its downloading so far.
I do not understand one, the author of the post managed to wash the folders in different folders? The only thing that comes to mind he fingered est-esta, Erbaluce or Fiorano... and maybe Maharashi Mead or even krasnoflotskogo alcohol? :D ... in any case he should have downloaded and reinstalled again.

E
Elvens28 18.01.20

Zh1VaGo
No idea about CSA)

E
Elvens28 18.01.20

airstorm
Sorry, not 60GB, and 47

E
Elvens28 18.01.20

airstorm
I had a fashion, with the folder in DLC and mods. For example mod shields. There's a folder should appear in separate mods and DLC
dlc_shield
modshield

E
Elvens28 18.01.20

Zh1VaGo
I have a Repack with 2016.