3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antonio 18.01.20 01:13 am

How to perform the mission in the game Port Royal (Port Royale)

ПоискHow to perform the mission in the game Port Royal.
Mystery.
Received it in Charlestown.
"You need to solve the following puzzle:
- Let your journey begins the body of Jesus.
- Describe the circle in the beginning of the journey, it will take two days. From the town you will find, swim in the morning sun.
From the town you will find, swim to the South. After a few days, look for the shore.
The job is done. Your caravan found the diary of captain named Henry Davids. Captain Bertram De Witt 121 receives two points of experience."
Honestly, I did not think to find, so the text is unclear. My caravan has found this diary by accident.
Now a caravan captain Bertram De Witt 121 already called Bertram De Witt 123 (read the details on the branch a New name for the caravan).
Found a blog were near the coast on the way from Belize city to the city of Providence.

Figure: location of the caravan (blue dot) at the time of discovery of the diary of captain named Henry Davids.

See also Puzzles.

25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russssslan [NKVD] 18.01.20

Deliver the goods, build businesses, make a holiday in the market

A
Antonio 18.01.20

It happens that the inhabitants of the city taken out by enemy caravans. They usually are called the Caravan workers. In this case, it is necessary to keep as a guard near this city, one or two of the caravan and not allowed in the city this caravan. But if workers already have taken, it is necessary to catch up with that enemy convoy and capture it. After that, all the workers who were there, you should unload in the city that is specified in the assignment.
By the way, I have never seen a garrison increased to the number is not a multiple of 100. Ie garrison increases first to 100, then another 100 soldiers and so on. You gave 70000 coins to increase the garrison, and it's only 70 soldiers, i.e. there will be no immediate increase in the garrison. You have to give 100 000 coins. It is 100 soldiers, plus families - and the city will increase over time for 400 people.

T
Taras Lazarev 2 18.01.20

Antonio
Prompt p-hundred where to find Pirate Garnier? There is a mission where you first ask to find out about witchcraft. It turns out that I screwed up Madam Voodoo from New Orleans. It takes 1000 coins and asked to find the Pirate Garnier to the West of New Orleans. Plowed all the coast, to corpus Christi, and even a little further South (but this is not to the West) not found. Mindful of the fact that the mystery about the treasure on the island, which left Kate's island, Charlestown, actually had to go to the right, perhaps with a Pirate Garnier the same crap.
Can you please tell me where to find him.

A
Antonio 18.01.20

Taras Lazarev 2 I was not here on the forum for a few years, I think to look for any pirate , it is necessary for the data , that is , ie if it says West of New Orleans., it is necessary to look to the West from New Orleans... From New Orleans take a straight line to the West and swim ,
you will not find the first time , you will find with the second. Not along the shore you have to swim , as the crow flies to the West.

G
Guest 07.01.21

I appreciate getting the info