3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkadiy Groznyy 18.09.19 07:36 pm

What tactics are used? (Medieval 2: Total War)

I basic the tactic a distraction infantry and cavalry goes on the flanks or rear and begins to take out enemy soldiers. But it is the blue landscape, and the mountains block the enemy cavalry and infantry is in a line , with spearmen on the flanks and archers in the back shooting at enemies. Artillery don't use out of principle... and because it is slow and slows down troops. It is, in my opinion, is beneficial only in the siege of cities and fortresses.
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
Izuchennyy 18.09.19

The main thing to get involved in the fight, but we'll see.
Napoleon Bonaparte.

S
Sashka76 18.09.19

Surround and Hey gay )

D
Dondarionn 18.09.19

Arkady Terrible
I use a lot of tactics during battles, because everything depends on the situation.
You have a superiority in cavalry, and the enemy it is not (one infantry). Excellent, take, and wear down the enemy mounted archery by accessing them in the rear. If the knights the put strikes on the infantry, and retreating again to wear.
Favorite is to keep the enemy at a distance archers or Cossacks with muskets or the Sudanese arrows to the last, harried the enemy is a good target for the final attack - cavalry,
front of heavy infantry.
If my faction is weak cavalry with bows or not, and the enemy she is strong and present, priority crossbow which is good to mow these enemies.
There's another tactical option is to try to eliminate the enemy General tools. The possibility of victory after its elimination increases many times.