3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiKKERiO 18.01.20 01:18 am

Lag is not a weak PC(no year)

Good day(or night), such a problem, the computer is relatively new(bought not with the hands,assembled almost independently), yet the year is not cleaned regularly(although this problem since the first day).

In General, almost all games especially where you sit open-world quite often hang.
Conducted a bunch of tests in the benches, all OK, ran the RAM through memtest included XMP profile, tried to drive the RAM manually(since the Google figured out that the problem is most likely dies)
The result obviously didn't help.
PS tried and the count on the minimal salary to set(in all games) for example the same Witcher on high 60 fps with lags of the same picture and low.
P. S. S. the page file and also turn the priority to the games gave the driver new.

Any help would be appreciated.
The configuration of the computer, measurements in the games are making.

Spoiler

13 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 18.01.20

NiKKERiO - although this problem since the first day

Maybe you sold a defect, this is not quite a new PC, just later noticed the problem ?

N
NiKKERiO 18.01.20

nickSIA
components bought in the store personally, the computer itself is also collected(handles mean) the Assembly ordered

R
Ryazancev 18.01.20

NiKKERiO
Get the cent up to 3800-3900, if possible, and tune all the timings Riesen Drum Calculator 1,6,2.
Should improve the situation quite well.
Platform Vesny calm rake. Full Acceleration will smooth out a bit.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.01.20

NiKKERiO
Percent try to drive to 3900Мгц.You latently RAM wild.3400Мгц for Reisen is not enough.I have rayzen 5 1500Х.In default 3600Мгц.But when climbing up to 3900Мгц picture more smooth

D
Dogmit 18.01.20

NiKKERiO
comp obviously weak, and lag in operas worldh. Add more RAM to 8 gigs, and how it is at 2020 m with 8 gig quite sad,

X
X_ray_83 18.01.20

NiKKERiO
Crooked dispersed the smoke obviously memory overclocking Ddr4 memory ! Freezes it just is curve acceleration RAM Ryzen !

N
NiKKERiO 18.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
NiKKERiO wrote:
tried to drive the RAM manually
CPU drive unfortunately also tried((

R
Rockokos 18.01.20

NiKKERiO
Same problem, but with intel,almost all of the Frisians decided to disable the power saving features of your processor in the bios (c1e, EIST)

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.01.20

NiKKERiO
And th to try something? Take it and drive, if the principle is clear RAM,then CPU, no problems should not be.The frequency is raised multiplier and threw sensitive naprugi.However, may be such that the test in Аиде64 will be no problems, but in games everywhere.

N
NiKKERiO 18.01.20

Denis Kyokushin
Tried, then did, and my problem is not solved)

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.01.20

NiKKERiO
When you overclock the CPU and RAM to 3900Мгц to 3000Мгц problems should not be.I have AM4 7950 card, it is much weaker than yours, and percent weaker than yours, but there are problems I do not test.Take a Lok at 60FPS,set Far Cry 5.If in this game there will be some hang, then look for a problem in the map.Because Far Cry 5 goes well on Razanah

R
RAHUC 18.01.20

Riesen hi! Riesen friscia shit

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.01.20

RAHUC
Really?