3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strelok94 18.01.20 01:18 am

1920x1080 resolution (Return to Castle Wolfenstein)

Is it possible to install?
14 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 18.01.20

Maybe I put. But you have to manually write in the config file (wolfconfig.cfg).
Here's an example:
seta r_customWidth 1920
seta r_customHeight 1080
seta r_mode -1

I do not remember exactly, or just set seta without the letter a. Also seems to need quotation marks: set r_customWidth 1920... see for yourself.

Here the same question for the game Doom 3 was: http://forums.playground.ru/doom_3/583795

RtCW - high definition, 1920x1200 (example 1 Meg...pix.PlayGround.ru

s
strelok94 18.01.20

and the viewing angle how to set?

E
Eugeny1987 18.01.20

cg_fov
standard 90

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Maybe I put. But you have to manually write in the config file (wolfconfig.cfg).
Here's an example:
seta r_customWidth 1920
seta r_customHeight 1080
seta r_mode -1
I have not worked

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.01.20

[Denis]
Remember that I've made in terms of high resolutions. The seven worked. Only a tick should be placed in the exe file is read only

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
That is,all the same + a tick?And then on the big telly 1280x1024 is not comme Il faut,especially if you shoot from far away

R
RikoChiko 18.01.20

Need to read only to put. In DOOM3 the same remember to do.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 18.01.20

[Denis]
Yes.
I did that. As a result, the configuration was preserved.

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.01.20

STANDS of Milivoje
OK.Will have to try

B
BatmaN89 18.01.20

A. Soldier of Light
On 10ke does not work. Anything above 800x600 it goes beyond the monitor... ie 800x600 is max for some reason...

B
BatmaN89 18.01.20

In General, torment the whole evening, I was able to achieve a full resolution of 1920x1080 without vylezanija image beyond the monitor!!! This method has worked out for 10ke. On other OSes I do not know will help or not... first open the shortcut properties and there compatibility put a check mark as in the photo 1 and 2 item. Then go to 3.

Next, put a tick here. The image at a resolution above 800x600 will no longer go for a monitor. Also you need to go to the game folder and open file wolfconfig.cfg with Notepad.

Then find the line like the photo and set the following parameters and save!!!

Then enter the game and there is already resolution is set to what you need. I have set all without problems, but at a resolution of 1600x1200, the game would crash and not run. It was written something like open al does not support this resolution, etc.

If done correctly, it should look like this:

D
Denis Kyokushin 18.01.20

BatmaN89
That's throw in the root folder:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3VGR/2EwbkoqYo
But it is in the main folder:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4haQ/4YgWupaNs
When you enter the game manasi resolution,and everything works
Patch no need to unzip,just copy
Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.09.20

BatmaN89 wrote:
Anything above the 800 x600 goes beyond the monitor...
How is that? Do you have a 800 x600 monitor? It's not clear how to explain it. A screenshot would have made that mistake...
P.s.
You don't need to write r_customWidth and r_customHeight ,value" if the value of the "r_mode" option is NOT "-1."
The "r_mode" option determines which video resolution option you have in the game, there is an internal list. The resolution of 800 x600 also has some designation for "r_mode", but IF "r_mode" set to "-1", then and only then the game will read the values of parameters "r_customWidth" and "r_customHeight." In other words, "r_mode" is not equal to "-1," "r_customWidth" and "r_customHeight" are not important.

S
SYBREEDMETAL 29.09.20

Important!!!

I FOUND A SOLUTION FOR SCREEN RESOLUTION PROBLEMS ON WIDE MONITORS!!!!

If you suddenly have a game running with a clipped screen, open the wolfconfig.cfg file (game folder))via text editor and find the seta r_glIgnoreWicked3D "0", set the value to "1" and the game will start as normal.