3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TovarasChe 18.01.20 01:19 am

Freeze the game when the quest, \"Repentance\" (Dragon Age 2)

Someone experienced with the game freeze when passing the quest Repentance?! The location of the Ruins under the mansion, podhod to the next control point of the quest( as I understand it should start the screen saver), the screen appears a little darker than the inscriptiondownload and this continues all the time! If there is a solution to this problem, Enlighten me!!! The party consists of: Gareth hawke, Francis, Sebastian and Anders.
20 Comments
Sort by:
T
TovarasChe 18.01.20

I play in 1.04!!!

P
Pozityf 18.01.20

A little late probably will, but still, if suddenly someone else will face. Hit Esc and all.

I
Infiltrator 18.01.20

No hangs were observed.

R
Restless hunter 18.01.20

Esc.

E
Eraser101 18.01.20

The Esc is working, but then the roller will not...

a
afgil 18.01.20

Pozityf
it's not too late, just right!! I wanted to delete the game!!))

_
_Str75_ 18.01.20

Pozityf
I have a similar problem on this quest.
So not too late)

K
Ksardas-88 18.01.20

Further in the mission Faith in a conversation with Sister Nightingale hangs exactly, nothing helps.

D
DeceiverGarrett 18.01.20

Pozityf
better late than never! Now, in 2020 pereprohozhu game and such a problem. And your advice solved it. Thank you.)

S
Scaevus 04.10.20

Hello everyone from 2020, wanted to delete the game, but the advice Pozityf decided it, thank you

K
KiBeRNyAsHka 04.10.20

Scaevus
Don't you have a problem with dialogues in the form of a random slideshow? Suddenly the fps drops from 144 to 2 and that's it. Only constant skips of dialogues help. But I can't get into the story properly.

K
KiBeRNyAsHka 04.10.20

DeceiverGarrett
Or maybe you had a problem like my previous post? I'm going to need all the help I can get.

D
DeceiverGarrett 04.10.20

KiBeRNyAsHka
No, there was no such problem. License? If it's a pirate, have you tried another repack?

K
KiBeRNyAsHka 04.10.20

DeceiverGarrett
I tried both the license and a few different repkas. And on the wind 10 and on the 7ka. And with mods and without. Even on patch 1.03. Not to mention the usual graphics settings (tried everything from minimum to maximum). Comp I have a normal rye 7 2700x operative 32 giga vidyukha 1080 ti. I should be enough for this game. I'm just desperate... I haven't found anyone with such a problem yet...

M
Max Forcrow 04.10.20

KiBeRNyAsHka
With old games there is such a thing that new computers "too" powerful. You can go into the details of the architecture of process, or calculus algorithms, but the bottom line is that not always "powerful" equals "better."

v
vikadragon2000ru 04.10.20

solution from the vast network, can help whom
"Save somewhere patch folder from GameFolder'Addinsda2_prc_drk module. For the duration of these quests remove, and then restore."

b
bugoranton 01.11.20

Pozityf
almost 10 years have passed, and the problems are still the same. thanks for the tip

S
Shadrad 19.12.20

vikadragon2000ru
Thank you, dear, this method works.

I found a more detailed description in the internet.

The bug with infinite loading in the mission "Repentance" in Dragon Age 2 is fixed quite simply - on the screen with a frozen video, where the demon of desire offers another deal to its victim, press the [Esc] key a couple of times, but this method may not work in the future during the passage other quests of the "Prince in Exile" add-on. To surely avoid an error with the download, we do the following:

Open the folder with the installed game (the installation location can be found by the shortcut of the game on the desktop). For example, D: games Dragon Age 2
Go to the folders addins da2_prc_drk module
Make a backup copy of the patch folder, and then delete or rename it.
Launch the Dragon Age 2 game, load the save before meeting Prelest and Lady Harimann, go through the episode and save.
After exiting the game, return the patch folder to its place. If the bug with a long download persists, then we repeat the same steps.

A
Aenmutus 16.02.21

As I understand it, the game is stupidly broken. And there are many joys ahead of me. I have already pulled out all my hair because of lags! Even though you get rid of your gigabytes, the game will lag and niipet, the maximum speed is simply inoperative.
Well, yes, on the "download" of the cutscene, I completely freaked out.

T
Taulinde 23.12.21

Pozityf
Thank you kind person