3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VDO94 18.01.20 01:21 am

A bug with the quest Quint: with the innkeeper (tavern Kingfisher) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day! There is a problem with the quest Quint: Games karmachari and it is at the moment in the tavern Kingfisher. When I come back to the area highlighted in yellow and can be adapted to the carmac, then in the dialog menu there is no item gold color on the game for a unique map quest and just hanging out. A simple game Quint is(but the normal map is given). I tried to start from an early save( before the quest) - did not help. Is there any way to fix or not?
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sontemplator 18.01.20

It seems at the Desk of the innkeeper has a room, there is a small chest and there's a map

V
VDO94 18.01.20

Сontemplator
Thank you very much.The issue has been resolved.

z
zed22 18.01.20

Сontemplator
Thank you! Also suffered

N
Nikita Shokarev 18.01.20

Guys thank you so much, the same problem was.

P
Pivoka 18.01.20

Сontemplator
Thanks bro and I with him for 10 times played

K
KENT_24 18.01.20

Thank you!

P
PRIVA 18.01.20

heh Thanks didn't know really)

H
Henshido 18.01.20

thanks, right now the current saw is dizelny chest) and online can be with someone thread to robotise Quint, here I am shake prilozhu on ps4 gwent, interestingly there have their cards to play are found?

I
Ivan Onipko 18.01.20

Сontemplator
Thank you very much, in the beginning I could not understand about what you say trunk, and even opened the entrance to the basement, but soon found it

d
dmitrovich 18.01.20

Thank you very much!

S
SgtRS159 29.01.21

Thanks for the help!

R
ReXSniper 13.06.21

Apparently you took the quest late. After Tris escaped from Novigrad. Therefore, the innkeeper, with whom it was necessary to play for a unique card, died. And another came to replace him, without a quest