3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19 07:36 pm

The game ceased to remain (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello...ummm...guys, I have ceased to remain the sky :D here at all. Neither F5 nor through the menu. Nothing and absolutely nothing. The path to skram in English, the system clock does not translate, save 8, dances with a tambourine did not help. And yet Blier as well to persist tooo?) With me such for the first time, incomprehensible nonsense. Raze the game is not an option.
An interesting point found! Console force save causes an alert You can't save the game now. Zastava I'm in his house, without enemies and corruption stayyy
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Yura 18.09.19

And that means it will continue? Continue, go, go, and sohranenki not?

S
SAYuZ 18.09.19

I Had this fixed ... the launch of New Games. with savosavo and cleaning PC from old folders in AppData and Documents... after that , I threw the old save game and after loading a New Save game , overwrite Old ... something Like this )))

S
Sauron03 18.09.19

if you save the fly, the solution is simple: run the problematic save, enter player.kill, waiting for a save again it will load and voila, you can be saved!!!

T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19

Mr.Yura
Yes, all the methods tried and a waste of time, save the old a three-hour-old hanging and all

T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19

Sauron03
No, crashes, no. just, say, go to sleep, sleep I I I I nifiga in terms of the emergence of conservation. And even when the new location also includes nothing appears. but ever POPs up you can't save the game now

T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19

_BESIK_
Does not help...

S
Salfus 18.09.19

someone somewhere is hanging in the textures are not finished or glitch if a glitch it is bad to beat will have to move away may prosretsya

T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19

Salfus
I can't even keep in the room of developers :D

T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19

Salfus
heh this is my piratka :D and most funny is that the last mod I put in yesterday and everything was OK. And then literally half an hour already stopped the saves to survive. It's magictime!!

S
Salfus 18.09.19

the antivirus I had with trainer With trainer day to play

S
Scorn__ 18.09.19

1) is it Possible on the disk ran out of space, this may stop to save the game.
2) Clean save / load an earlier save.

T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19

Hmm...so, if the case is obscure in nature, need to go into settings. Which files are responsible for locking saves? Where the prescribed storage conditions?

T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19

Scorn__
Disk space 30 gigs free) early save as well as new games do not allow you to continue, type you can't survive in the moment, and blah-blah-blah

T
Trezvyy Dova 18.09.19

Total: broken SKSE files! Thank you all, topic closed.
looking for pokorezhennaya some modded settings, SKSE, which cut off the ability to save. Damn, I hope not to have to reinstall the game...185 mods damn re-download :D

M
Maks Pinchukov 18.09.19

Sober Dov
solved the problem or not? and then I have the same garbage, and you can save only appears after you disable skse

M
Maks Pinchukov 18.09.19

Sober Dov
all is not necessary I have to fix it by disabling quicloot'a

t
total79 23.10.20

Max Pinchukov
Exactly like that

t
total79 23.10.20

quicloot'a

W
Wlada Motozova 21.10.22

Max Pinchukov
Guys, what does this mean and where to look. Same problem, above didn't help. Enlighten me please