3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leweriy 18.01.20 01:21 am

Subversive business. (SCUM)

So you guys who will share their knowledge, impression of new mines, bombs and other claymores?

I've learned that the bombs from the pots is advantageous to use touch sensor on the towers, the second floors of wooden buildings. Affected area of such explosives in the shape of a sphere. When lifting the character enters an area sensor and an explosion occurs. Kills are almost always on time.
Once understood, the dirt roads of the mining by backfilling bottles meaning almost none. If a mine picking machine, the damage is only on her and it is minimal, but around the base of such bottles makes sense to bury. 90% of death.
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_PivPav 25.10.20

The question is, if the dude blows up on a mine - will it be written who killed him?)) I'd eat mines on pve)

x
xmenni 21.10.22

Any mine in the game that blows up a player is instant death. Even the best bulletproof vest does not save. To clear mines and C4, pliers and the "destruction" skill are required, but I do not remember what level the skill should be. I have the "Medium" skill in the game - it takes 5 seconds to clear mines. For me, this is very little. At least 10 is needed for an average skill level. There is also training explosives - when you clear it, it increases this skill "Destruction", but for one successful demining they give very few points.