3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loplop43 18.01.20 01:27 am

Remove and reset stats in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

You need to completely reset all achievements and stats online, what should I do? If you delete a character, you watch the game, murder, achievements will be purified?
15 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 18.01.20

loplop43
Just create a second character and start playing from scratch.

l
loplop43 18.01.20

bazilews
there are achievements

T
Traun 18.01.20

loplop43
well, the achievements cannot be reset

l
loplop43 18.01.20

Traun
and the only solution is to purchase a new activation code?

b
bazilews 18.01.20

loplop43
You banned???

l
loplop43 18.01.20

bazilews
no, I just want to start from scratch

T
The Dmitry Disaire 18.01.20

So you can buy the key only,and all start from zero.

T
Traun 18.01.20

loplop43
well, most likely

l
lookaway 18.01.20

never even looked what my achievements are, and someone wants them again to collect

b
bazilews 18.01.20

loplop43
But why???

n
nat.mih 18.01.20

Completely impossible to lose all on zero. Some General statistics on all the characters if discovered on one, you will Shine at all, even newly created.
To remove a single character will not. If you create the second, the first give to remove but it is not clear the statistics, as far as I know. Therefore, only new ACC with a new key will give you the opportunity to start with a clean slate.

lookaway
This infe can be detected using cheats. Although Rockstar and bans for this info, but cheaters often unpleasant this fact is evidence (in front of friends or gang members, for example), that tend to overwrite this statistics and achievements.

X
Xotapok 18.01.20

Well, how would if the incentive game, download sam picker and cast off achievements in steam. They are almost the same as on the website. And play) + the Second character created.

D
DEDGAMER 18.01.20

On the 4th Place can start to play,there are no cheaters,only the labels hide,I sometimes play for a change,so I have on PC 2 account fully pumped with a billion and all passed.

S
Stas1115 18.01.20

Xotapok
Dude I downloaded this program, deleted the achievements went into GTA online created a new character but after a while they appeared again what to do? Sooo need to remove completely

D
Di1etant 18.01.20

Stas1115
Nothing to do. You remove the Incentive achievements, but in a social Club challenge you to clean that can't. Here Steam and copies all the achievements with the social club.