3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Izuchennyy 18.09.19 07:36 pm

Noble or Cruel? (Medieval 2: Total War)

I'm more like a noble than cruelty,and you?
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
venzel_oniks 18.09.19

I love the cruelty. Very much needed for the war. Often I play every battle. Here krasotaaa Yes, lepota when General with 9 stars with fully pumped.cruelty with 3 strand.the cavalry stupidly rushes into the breach in the enemy line gentle..and not galloped, the enemy builds a panic and already running away at breakneck speed! Just a delight (although there's light infantry archers Yes, but will respect a General) :-D

v
venzel_oniks 18.09.19

Studied
Why nobility for you?=)

I
Izuchennyy 18.09.19

The nobility in my opinion to do with religion!

The Crusades - chivalry, Jihad - the nobility, the path of war - the nobility (as they write in the feature, and adds to the cruelty)! You win a religious war killer or a spy? Fulfilling the request of the Pope will raise the nobility! Not all the brutal generals are good generals. Play Crysades for Antioch and look at the authority of the heir (his full cruelty)!

From these generals and your troops will sharahatsya!

v
venzel_oniks 18.09.19

I agree. The nobility have many advantages: cities grow faster, order, better trade, etc. Often notice the proportionality between the noble and piety. Played Crysades, I noticed one strange thing, do not remember exactly (long-playing) when he was playing for Jerusalem that the nobility was added to all except the king when comes to up the enemy from the country and release prisoners. And the king, on the contrary starred nobility and + cruelty with that came the king to protect his possession (special prisoners released, and still in fat minus). Not fair...And added nobility to the king in battle, only to defend and not to attack.

And the heir Antichi, well, it's originally specified performance. The price of cruelty, together with stars of a General. The brutality of its advantages. For example, when the army of my frayed, and neighbors come from all sides, in large groups. Well, to let go of the whole army prisoners of the enemy to add nobility (or the ransom, the AI often the grandmother is, redeem), or to save..there is no ice, still HRE..will be :)

v
venzel_oniks 18.09.19

venzel_oniks
The religious warrior, and murderers, and priests.

v
venzel_oniks 18.09.19

Studied
And how are religious war. And anyway, what's your play style?:)

I
Izuchennyy 18.09.19

A religious war very quickly. That is quickly building an army with a complete flag (and the second incomplete), the head pose of the ruler and yell:on the ships!. And then how it goes. :)

Style of play: awful. :)

v
venzel_oniks 18.09.19

Studied
:-D awful
All turned out to capture? The entire map...

I
Izuchennyy 18.09.19

No.

v
venzel_oniks 18.09.19

Studied
Impossibly hard to capture the entire map...:)

S
Sashka76 18.09.19

Nobility,after all without it anywhere,and you can't bribe no one )

h
harryz 18.09.19

The ruler can be noble, if not to download spies and killers, and so the higher the cruelty the stronger power and can not be afraid of the desertion of the troops.
The nobility a vital setting of the Governor due to the acceleration of the growth of the city, brought stopped the growth of the city with a maximum walls, the locks are also very useful to quickly pump.
The brutality needed for the battle, especially the cavalry, scared and catch up.

G
GenoFag 18.09.19

Fear and Gallantry, that mean? If Yes, then both options are good.
I think Fear is also responsible for Public order.

Studied
With regards to the religious nobility challenged. According to history they are not of the nobility were made to kill others for their beliefs - not exactly nobility.

D
Dondarionn 18.09.19

Cruelty:
1) helps in battles (the enemy to flinch)
2) improve the law and order of the population in the cities.
Generosity:
1) I think affect population growth
2) affects the mood of people
3) it is difficult to bribe the city
4) high popularity of the Governor
IMHO.