3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chempion2016 18.01.20 01:28 am

Preprohormone missions (Grand Theft Auto 5)

From the various previews was of old, that mission can be replayed. A question, do all missions after 100% to beat? For example in the ballad of the mission bystanders not pereproyti

So I wonder how this is the case in жта5: is there a mission or task, say so disposable that you can not pass the second time. Or absolutely all missions and tasks can be repeated?
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wild Rider 18.01.20

Чемпион2008

See. You can pereigrat mission like plot and bystanders, which are indicated by a question mark. But the replay in snovnom necessary to improve the existing results. Immediately after the passage of the player is sent to a save point. Ie does not, for example, when replay to take a car and keep in garage. So we can say, unique cars from missions is TCB.

After passing the mission robbery, you can replay it with another option, if you really really want(for example, passing discreetly, you can try noisy) i.e. it does not need to start a new game.

In my opinion, even random missions can be replayed, but not through the game menu, and just wait for random events in the game.

I don't know what the situation is with the missions on the phone( for example, the capture of the criminals), I simply can not pass. The mission of Trevor, mark icon massacre(it's like rampage missions from GTA 3 and all) like an endless, XS. Only one passed, another appeared elsewhere.

K
KilimanJaro 18.01.20

The opportunity to re-do the Random events ?

Question. Is there a possibility to repeat a Random event, after their failure, not loading saves ?
(personal example, paparazzi gave one in the face, accident was interrupted.
Or driving along the road saw how to steal a pink cadelac, immediately caught up with the driver and shot him, there were asterisks, chase, cops, gone, but the event is interrupted)

G
Gleb Dolmatov 18.01.20

if you're asking about the events that are marked with ?, all the rules, you can not load the saves
but if just talking about random events, they are repeated periodically at the same place

K
KilimanJaro 18.01.20

Gleb Dolmatov
Thank you. I'm talking about those that are not marked with.

K
Krrrva 18.01.20

If you go through the campaign mode then you can perform the mission mode or Lester? and such small missions

G
GHOST_0201 18.01.20

Yes, you can.

a
anton01359 18.01.20

is it possible to replay story missions on gold and I have silver?

k
killa211 18.01.20

anton01359, of course. Moreover, it should not perform all the conditions again, and only those who did not.

S
SkyraX 18.01.20

100% not necessarily pass for gold or silver,enough to pass all missions on at least bronze

A
AHAPXICT_UA 18.01.20

Rebalance,here I play on the pirates,will the laptop take a license,and while such a question,can I replay the mission?For example a robbery,only the other way? Slippers I ask not to throw :P who knows-waiting for answers :S

m
mister pravda 18.01.20

AHAPXICT_UA
how to understand others by ?

v
vlad_sherba 18.01.20

Mr truth
the quiet or the noisy kind

m
mister pravda 18.01.20

vlad_sherba
I think that you will pass the mission in another way .

C
CrowBY 18.01.20

AHAPXICT_UA
Mr truth
The passage of robberies online basically linear. The maximum that you can change is which route do you drive to the point.

I
Ilya950 18.01.20

AHAPXICT_UA
It is possible, I don't remember how but go pause -> mission, and select the Heist you want to re... I don't remember, but worth a try

A
Aleksey Molotov 18.01.20

CrowBY
he was referring to offline.As offline is it done?

T
Technic82 18.01.20

AHAPXICT_UA
Press Esc , select the tab game , then redo and there you will see a list of already completed missions . But re-passing already completed assignments , it will not affect the further process of passing . Good luck...

m
mister pravda 18.01.20

CrowBY
and now I understand

3Be3DHbIu BouH 18.01.20

Whether it is possible to beat random events (indicated by blue circles) if they are made? Tried to pass by the old places at different times, but they are not repeated.

O
Oleg V 18.01.20

and re-passage only affects a specific mission? it's the entire game rolls back to the state the mission or just one mission and then it will be where have reached?