3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kenuey489 18.01.20 01:29 am

Like a cave in to kill a flock of spiders? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

As for the cave to fill up a flock of spiders? The spell what do you need?
I stupidly mowed the entire squad.
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiskJak 18.01.20

Kenuey489
Identity is not understood, downloaded the trainer and put max damage and killed. The truth had a spell to beat at a distance, so they won't die in melee.

K
Kenuey489 18.01.20

DiskJak
All dopetril, or rather the game suggested, when you boot to the tips was written that a pack of small animals are afraid of torches.

V
Vin Lumen 18.01.20

I pack the spiders a vial of alchemical fire threw.

D
Dante_Avitus 18.01.20

Kenuey489
It is a futile exercise them with a torch hollow))) I here how many did not try at all or does!!!

h
haterwithbeard 18.01.20

Only fire them up:) well it's like in Neverwinter) Where the trolls had to finish the fire, otherwise they get up)
PS : Here, by the way , too .

K
Kenuey489 18.01.20

Dante_Avitus
Your Persian may often smears) As already stated in another topic, the game can be called a simulator by shock. I have the Blues, take the torches in both hands, enough for about 5-6 strikes(it hits) the pack and the pack dies(When you get in the pack it is slightly smaller become). Of course it is easier to scatter the banks, but I have at the period they were not.

R
Rograx 18.01.20

It is easier to throw 2 bombs and they die. Chance to hit 100%. Well at least rarely the prices of these bottles put a low, the move can 50 pieces to buy.

s
serg5555 18.01.20

we have about 15 bombs, they have the benefit of 20 coins are

E
Ex_Vandal 18.01.20

Interesting variation in quantities - it took me 6 bombs and 2 caste fiery hands. By the way, weed is also not easy to break, it took me Amir 3лв with pumping knowledge of nature and barreta wisdom.

F
Folko85 18.01.20

I have a bottle of potion that consistently save vitality. Nemetky this party or that at all? Spells MNU little, party of the third level can't fail.

B
Brashnashla 18.01.20

Read the tips in perezagruzka that can be spat acid, so Valerie tankiwala, inquisitors spat, and the rest smoked bamboo

S
Setesh 18.01.20

The capture quest alchemist direct text says that they should be beaten with a fire and gave a few jars with him... Apparently somebody did not read the quests and description for it

a
aist16 18.01.20

Sites
I got into this cave without the quest, out of curiosity. :-)

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

The fight with the spiders, I took two soldiers who were armed with torches and put a pair of fire bombs. GG took 3 bombs. Go to the cave and use a bomb on the swarms of spiders, slay them with torches. Wounds treated with sleep in the tavern Oleg.

h
hvalle 18.01.20

Bomb is also random. Sometimes with 1 bomb die, sometimes after 5 still alive. So you need to use bombs and torches at the same time also magic, if any.

A
Akim Bakhovtsev 19.06.21

fire elemental can be summoned