3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skaary 18.01.20 01:29 am

Various bugs in the game. (White Gold: War in Paradise)

Share here we found bugs and their treatment or bypass.

Not to say that bugs have been used very much but there are - that any bugs I caught:

1 - After a certain number of jobs for a particular group lost the ability to talk to the quest giver(Dale CD), if you try to talk nothing will come out KD did not react, moreover, for the performance before this job does not pay anything and just say mission accomplished. Huge request to tell how it is treated - don Guillermo painfully generous pay and after the mission with the substitution of the document is such a mess.
2 - Repeated quest to find an Artifact for Santiago(which sits in Porto Dona). If after doing this quest to swim a while at the place of the drowned statuettes that big again to this quest and surrender of Santiago at the new. So indefinitely, but for the quest give 1300 pesos.
3 - same with bandits near the bar.

While still looking.
94 Comments
Sort by:
d
drundik4 18.01.20

don't know bug or not a bug but I will write here . lost the ability to pick locks and sits in the vehicle. it began with what has caught fish cooking came to the plate first was got fried, and then died down, I did not understand just sold the fish ran to the trunk and everything is quiet just not be opened no action proishodit and the boat and other means does not shrink. loaded with other saves worked again, but very far from what passed.in short ambush.

S
Street Mag 18.01.20

Bug: After executing some tasks monetary rewards are not given, though written, you listed the xxx pesos...

P
PiN4eT 18.01.20

Hmmm
I Letuchiy snake vidil, moving with great speed and bit))Cured by rebooting....

Then pissed off when I put the will of the fence vertalet, then couldn't take off as it instantly exploded))

[
[I.g.o.R.] 18.01.20

the same shit that Shaary completed the task of Palermo (substitution documents), come to pick up the award and to give the documents, push E says mission accomplished, although money apribojimas and documents I have left! Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

S
Street Mag 18.01.20

You can only solve with a patch..which is still no...

e
edikbl 18.01.20

[I. g.o.R.s] aka Zer0zzz was the same shit, what would quest to fulfill it is necessary to take only a single folder after which if it take place is highlighted in red, just put and go take the quest. If you take another folder, like there is another somewhere on the floor lying around, the quest don't pass. The first time I ran grabbed one folder(no red light) then on another table to another(with illumination) put the folder of the don, quest math performance, but as don and you have refused to speak.

S
Skaary 18.01.20

also add that repeated Missa with a helicopter, don was the extermination of the guerrillas that's just a reward cannot be obtained because of silence don

[
[I.g.o.R.] 18.01.20

edikbl
thank you! now go check out!

s
spec-100 18.01.20

Faced with a problem similar to that of don Palermo. Generally took the pimp of the brothel Grismond job to go meet the man. get there by boat, which I have given of Mysia. there is an ambush (the drug mafia). all killed. there was a mark on the pimp(like to go back and create the quest). come back and he's a bitch, does not want to talk. what business, somebody knows how to get around that?

[
[I.g.o.R.] 18.01.20

edikbl
works now, but the thugs near the bar zadolbali! short wait for the patch!

l
lobzik007 18.01.20

I have a awesome bug,when in Mysia on the island(the mission after the one on which you want the ship to escape when the CIA catch you)when you get to the last pyramid,proiskhldit download and then disconnects from the game!!!!

S
Sooltan DJ 18.01.20

I have a bug. All the weather is cloudy!:( This is why I can't fly on the Vert. Not much sleep anyway, the weather in the clouds!

A
Andkom38 18.01.20

I do not know bug or not, but here such nonsense, after all the jobs don Guillermo against the guerrillas and the flying Elvis, don promises job against the feds, but first you need some rest and sends it to the Espada. Fly there, and then nothing, no jobs, no rest poshlyatsya on island have done a lot of jobs that when you first visit the OFC, going back to don, and he sends me to rest. Who knows what to do?
Yes, before you send the rest of don gives the key to the hangar where the party drugs of the type half of it's mine and I can sell it, so where the hell is the hangar and someone to sell it?

S
Sooltan DJ 18.01.20

Andkom38 go to a brothel. Take a prostitute and then come back.

K
Kotiyra70 18.01.20

By the way I tried to take a prostitute,only for an hour,still sends rest, you may need to take.
When I'm on the 3rd island floated on the water,in the middle of the ocean is partisan and firing from a Kalashnikov for me, had to shoot

a
alaron777 18.01.20

maybe someone knows why I have people all the time looking up and did not clean you can walk you can only shoot in the sun because it only before the eyes of the clave, all the rules after you restart the computer is left

S
Sooltan DJ 18.01.20

Kotiyra70 talk more with the girls near the don Guillermo.

M
Medyannikov aka Shtabs-ka 18.01.20

Guys, plugging to stop issuing kletsov have don Gulielmo treated with patch 1.1?

K
Kotiyra70 18.01.20

Medyannikov aka captain Putilin
Guys, plugging to stop issuing kletsov have don Gulielmo treated with patch 1.1?
Treated,but not for long.(see my problem)

K
Kotiyra70 18.01.20

Don is the sea wolf Sebastian, he gives a quest to bring him from the bottom of the statue, bring-it pays 1300, and then takes the example of don and not talking(the patch already is), but then I have 4 times suddenly there is a list updated, and again need to carry the statue, he pays again and again not talking,what the hell