3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KPOJlUK3 18.01.20 01:49 am

The problem with GTA online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Paz help, the problem is this when entering online leaves in 5 seconds, and when playing solo everything is fine.What to do?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 18.01.20

KPOJlUK3
Game crashes or throws alone? I get an error or just closes the game? We're not Vanga.

G
Grigoriy_Art 18.01.20

here at Online less than two minutes hangs and the game crashes fuck!

D
Din Printer 18.01.20

Grigoriy_Art
Do not you have one,I have this problem with 2 of October .A couple of days ago played, it worked and has ceased to fly.And before that there was an update in incentive revamped sumo and it was then that she began to take off.

D
Din Printer 18.01.20

KPOJlUK3
Write to those support.Although if many flies it hardly will help .It shoals developers.

v
varenuha2uha 18.01.20

no problems with online update Downloader socialclub

G
Grigoriy_Art 18.01.20

Printer0007
well, I have just last Tuesday, there were such problems....MicroProse, then crashes

K
KPOJlUK3 18.01.20

Bupycop
The game crashes after 5 seconds without error, just stopped working.Already 4 months

K
KPOJlUK3 18.01.20

Printer0007
Tech support wrote, but since even their clumsy website can not throw files.Writes that is more than 20 MB but smaller than 2 MB.

L
Lukash VI 18.01.20

Peremeshivaete the game files. This is done simply. The Incentive: right-click the game-properties-local files-verify integrity of game files. In Social club to create a shortcut GTAVLauncher.exe and in its properties to add in the object field -verify through the gap.

G
Grigoriy_Art 18.01.20

Lukash VI
Dude, you're a genius! but I doubt that the people themselves are not smart enough, and I don't expect it who helped. I like, shit!