3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 18.01.20 01:49 am

The question on the passage. (Insomnia: The Ark)

All kind time of day. Maybe someone has already come to this - the name of the quest boiling Point, the task to meet Radula in the maintenance tunnels (the commander of the vultures Raul will be waiting for us in the maintenance tunnels) ! I understand under the Reservation D-106, it seems that it is due to a sewage channel, but I can't find any tunnels in which you need to meet under the reservation 106, and about the water treatment channel and is the first game some people says that I can't go there. How to get there? and where is the man you want to meet? And where are these tunnels?
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 18.01.20

alex1gr
You Ibelem went chtol? It you where to take. Specifically,from the point of meeting with Ibelem right, left, then left again, then to the hatch.

a
alex1gr 18.01.20

Muskrat
the fact is that where I got this job or an offshoot from it, it was the Nest of a vulture, and gave General (can't remember the name , H I) of Rebel was there I went up to him and he said to go there. You meet Raul... what to do

V
Vyxyxol 18.01.20

alex1gr
Not to talk to Ibelem after a conversation with Tanamera. Immediately go to D-106. Still have to beat. There is then another plugging can be Sabras, the solution is here. -> http://forums.playground.ru/insomnia_the_ark/bagi_igry_kakie_vstrechalis_i_sposoby_ih_resheniya-967236/#comment-17663197

a
alex1gr 18.01.20

Muskrat
It's too bad I have no immediate sopranos...

f
fominviatheslav20 18.01.20

alex1gr
After talking with the captain(standing on a hill) and getting a job from him at the bottom is a man that you want to go and he runs to the door in the tunnels.If you hurry,this man will not start the movement,and you yourself won't open a door,even if you find them.If you fail the first time, restart again to the dialogue with the captain.

a
alex1gr 18.01.20

Found a saved game, restart, then passed on. Thank you very much