3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toreomeo 18.09.19 07:36 pm

Buying DLC (Destiny 2)

Does it make sense to buy at the end of the seasonal DLS for 1400?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGamesLoveGames 18.09.19

Toreomeo you still have to buy ,the incentive will be available only after the release,just information about rejected no,and it is unknown how many will it cost

D
Dmitriy_XAN 18.09.19

Toreomeo
if the game is like, then Yes

4eburasska 18.09.19

PlayGamesLoveGames
Why have? The moon is a stand-alone expansion and requires neither rejected nor seasons to them. And seasons to shadowkeep are separate and do not affect the current.

A
Aleksandr77701 18.09.19

PlayGamesLoveGames
Thought you wrote that you can buy an annual subscription, and the price is like 10 dollars.

E
El_Trolo 18.09.19

4eburasska
But rejected large enough and suitable Supplement that includes a lot of content. So I think buying it is still worth it.

4eburasska 18.09.19

El_Trolo
It is not necessary the second question. Here the person says that this is a direct you still have to buy a, though in fact such is not present. And after shadowkeep, it is quite possible that the rejected can be taken for pennies with all seasons.

T
Toreomeo 18.09.19

the game's rigged. just better to wait for the new season or buy now and I will have all of this Supplement even after graduation ?

Z
Zombieller 18.09.19

Toreomeo
All that is bought is not lost and is available at any time.

E
El_Trolo 18.09.19

4eburasska
It is quite possible. Most likely, banzhi still lasts some agreement with aktivizhn that gives them until a certain time to sell rejected the incentive, they say, yet buying only in батл.net'e that the money was dropped in the Treasury of the former publisher.

P

4eburasska
if he wants a full game with all plokami then it just have to buy

P

Aleksandr77701
give me a link if it is something I resent

4eburasska 18.09.19

PlayGamesLoveGames
He can buy and get the full game, but not will have to buyif he wants to play the most recent addition shadowkeep or seasons shadowkeep. Why confuse people.

M
Moron Dark 18.09.19

Toreomeo
the game will be free to try if you like , you will have to buy all the DLS