3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AxelMantress 18.01.20 01:50 am

Who are the \"Spartan strategies\"? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

The Board took the assignment called blood Lust. One of the points of the task says that you need to kill 10 of the Spartan strategy, and what is this unit and where can I find to kill - I don't know. Tell me where to find them, maybe in some kind of fortress or something? Skip this task not eager, because his performance will fall off a bunch of the lefthanded.
10 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nadoedala 18.01.20

In the FORTS and camps look for these fat with a shield and a double plume on the helmet, usually the commanders. Scan Icarus , he made them as strategy and determine shorter
Spoiler

A
AxelMantress 18.01.20

Nadoedala
Got it, thanks, I will look for now.

Z
ZerOveR 18.01.20

Just stupidly trimmed the Spartan camp and the fortress, while taking a shitload of contracts, and all quietly the contracts themselves are performed)

I
Ioannn 18.01.20

I met only one strategy. And now even in the fortresses Commanderie hoplites. Damn, so the hunt to complete the square (as I understand it weekly?!) thirst is something there, and only killed one of the strategist, the more can not find, bitch)).

N
Nadoedala 18.01.20

Ioannn
So 10 minutes played, and three already met )

Spoiler

I
Ioannn 18.01.20

Nadoedala
Lucky those)).

m
maks19892008 18.01.20

Question about this quest, the commanders of the same tower or not?

I
Ioannn 18.01.20

maks19892008
This is where three of the need to neutralize? If Yes, it is the leaders of the region.

m
maks19892008 18.01.20

Ioannn
Thank you

F
Fack3r 17.04.22

Icarus to help, so as not to waste time, he will tell you who is who by rank