3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lanohero 18.01.20 01:50 am

[Question] Minas Morgul (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

Small question about fortress (dark Ranger) how and why do leaders appear? and why am I not able to appoint them? and what will happen when filled up?
thanks in advance
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darcs299 18.01.20

lanohero
as well as you put in the fighting pits fighters if the captains of the orcs are constantly fighting among themselves

l
lanohero 18.01.20

Darcs299
the fact that the posts on the towers (where the leaders) they are not usable and turns are selected at random?

Z
Zozik10 18.01.20

lanohero
Yes, you have a bug, designated leaders in the M-M does not have to do absolutely nothing.

l
lanohero 18.01.20

Not like the pirates=) and so many bugs=)

b
bazilsmol 18.01.20

BUT HOW DID IT HAPPEN TO PUT LEADERS IN THEIR PLACE??? THERE IS NO USABILITY NOW. ON THE BOURGEOIS FORUM I READ THAT DEVELOPED THE SPEC AFTER THE PATCH MADE SUCH A F * CKING SHIT. LIKE, ONE GAMER THEY OFTEN COMPLAINED THAT MINAS MORGUL-THE STRONGHOLD OF THE UNDEAD,AFTER ALL.AND YOU HAVE ANY OF THE CAPTAINS CAN LEADERS DO! HERE I GASH: TO DELIVER LEADERS,IT IS NECESSARY THAT ALL(ALL,MLYAT!!!) THE CAPTAINS WERE THE UNDEAD.HOWEVER,NO ONE IN THE COURSE OF THIS HAVEN'T CHECKED...I HAVE THE UNDEAD 12 UROKOV IS. HERE'S HOW TO DO WILL BE NOTHING,WILL CHECK)))
ALTHOUGH MINAS IN NETWORK BATTLES-AND NOT ADMINISTRATIVE. BUT THE UNDEAD HAVE A COOL ABILITY.THEIR RECRUITING IS IMPOSSIBLE.