3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noriand 18.01.20 01:50 am

The faithful beast does not rise to the level of (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

My character is a LVL 9 druid, and the pet (Smilodon) only 5th. Have Ekana-the beast is the 8th. When you start taking the domain of the animals, after receiving Peta took fit Faithful friend. This is a bug or for each type of pet has its own progression level?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 18.01.20

Noriand
some classes of animals the levels get slower, and if I am not mistaken-the level of pet depends on the class level(up to character level), but it's not exactly

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

Noriand
The level of the beast at the start of the game the Druid, Forest wizard, and Mad dog is more than 1 character level. With higher levels of Petawawa the level of the beast and his stats are (in different ways depending on the class of Petawawa). Hell a True friend gives an increase of 4 levels to the animal relative to the level of the Summoner and is fixed at this level. So Your animal is the smilodon got a level 1 Druid 1+4=5 level and further will not develop. This features can be taken for 4 levels to cap (level 20) Petawawa or when taking the second class without a return to the class of Petawawa.

N
Noriand 18.01.20

Bastarder
I got the beast on LVL 4, because they took the domain at character creation and at level 5 took line. Ekana have the same starting buildup: level 4 - getting beast level 5 - trait. But his Dog is growing in levels, and mine doesn't.

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

Noriand
Are you beginning to write that When you start taking the domain of the animals, after receiving Peta took fit Faithful friend is. Then you write something else I got the beast on LVL 4, because they took the domain at character creation and at level 5 took hell. If so, then to Druid you had another class, or you are not a Druid, and Ranger?
Taking a Faithful friend leads to an increase on level 4 of the animal relative to the level received by peewagon (not taking features) and fixes it! Took the Druid (regardless of character level-of multiCLASS), got the beast on the 1st level of Druid, then took the line and received a fixed level of the beast 1 + 4 = 5.
Ranger Ekan gets beast at level 4, then after taking a features get 4 + 4 = 8 Ekana after 8 level pumping of the beast should stop. Remember that this trait can only be taken for 4 levels to cap the character Petawawa.

N
Noriand 18.01.20

Bastarder
In my reports of no discrepancies. When you start taking the domain of animals rather than the animal itself. In addition to the spell slots domain, the domain on the 4th level druid (or priest) gives a faithful animal.
I thought that the character who took the animal at level 1, swinging him at the same time, the animal obtained at 4, will be weaker at level 3 and hell Faithful friend is to eliminate this difference. The idea was that in the end it turns out a druid with domaina and full beast the price of one features. All of the above of course only true for monoklinnogo druid.
That's about the fixation did not know, thank you. A trait that a character screws it up, as it saves on the time it takes I don't :(

N
Noriand 18.01.20

Bastarder
Just spent tests. Rocked the characters to level 20. Mad dog pure druid (beast taken at level 1) get the beast level 16, as I understand it the maximum possible. The Ranger who received a pet at level 4 and taking the line Faithful friend for 5 at level 20 gets the same beast level 16. No fixing this feature does not, it just pulls the level of the beast for +3 to maximum possible character level.
And I have probably some bug :(

Checked also priests gomanom animals and of the druid with domaina animals (similar to my character). The priest also gets a pet at level 4, takes the line 5 and the beast is developing normally to level 16 on level 20 character, like the rest of plovdov. Druid beast after gaining for 4 and receive features 5 baguette, and refuses to grow in level.

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

Noriand
Do in your message, there are no differences, it's my fault as I did not notice that the domain of animals. Usually, the druid just take the line of the Faithful beast, and the domain spells to take later. You are, in fact, taking the domain of animals has delayed the obtaining of a faithful animal to level 4 druid and did not benefit from spells is bad. To pull the beast to the level of druid you had to take on level 5 hell's Best friend. While your beast jumped from level 2 to level 5. So you lost 2 features wasted but still tormented without a good assistant in battle to level 4 druid.
You really caught the bug when its pumping and your beast is frozen in development after taking the traits of a Best friend. What I wrote about the Best friend taken from various forums for early versions of the game. In future versions could be anything and correct.
I would advise to start a new game and a druid not to do a GG druid is a support.

I tried a few classes for your hero and settled on these.
GG - the Forest wizard with a starting animal is the smilodon. First of all take the mercenary Mad dog barbarian with the beast, the smilodon. Now we unite two powerful beast. Then take a mercenary Ranger. Thus to attack the Stag have a party: GG - the Forest witch, 5 miles with DD - Amiri, Valerie, Mad dog, 2 smilodon, RDD - Ranger (at level 4 take him a faithful animal of smilodon) and a thief/mage Olivia.

D
DrLobotrog 18.01.20

Bastarder
And treated the bottles?

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

DrLobotrog
Yes.

D
DrLobotrog 18.01.20

Bastarder
Ranger as swing? In long bow? Yes, and look here, the black Ranger, who joins his initial stats and much more. True, he is not the smilodon itself takes. And the rest about the same.

Just played a bit with different options. Party where there are at least a couple fast animals, archers, and other fast characters that run all felled in just a few seconds, the treatment is not particularly necessary, because I do not have time to beat them. But after some serious dough, it turns out that treat no one special. And the rest besides that not much-and restores health, so more time eating... Sit down and think...