3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryazancev 18.01.20 01:51 am

How to disable Xbox 360 wired controller not pulling out the USB

Some games just need to turn it off. At a computer all day the children play, and if you pull it often, the connectors will not last long. Is there a way to disable the controller not in device Manager? If you disable it, you have to restart the computer.
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 18.01.20

Checked now on your justice (not 360, of course, but it seems to me that there is no difference), however, this method is very similar to disabling using system Manager. You go to Device and printers, find your gostick:

R
RikoChiko 18.01.20

Pull not via USB but via a special connector near the end of the wire.

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

Ryazancev wrote:
...Is there a way to disable the controller not in device Manager ? If you disable it, you have to restart the computer.
What's your OS ?
If I in device Manager, disable, games and controller Xpadder no longer see. Again turn again I see. And all this without reboots and manipulation of USB.
Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 18.01.20

Sanchez Ramirez
Tab disable inactive!

Spoiler

c
callmegod 18.01.20

Not every day needs a gamepad?
Connectors last longer than the life of the PC. You can screw the connectors on the wire.

R
Ryazancev 18.01.20

SonyK.
Windows 10 requires a mandatory reboot after such manipulation. I have a feeling that Microsoft scored for convenience. Wireless controllers will turn off the special program, but how to disable wired?

R
Ryazancev 18.01.20

callmegod
Sistemnik in a remote place, fucking the connectors have to crawl to the ass of the body. Joystick 2 and 2 children. Gamepad need 10 times a day and don't need 3 times. The children on the computer for about 120 games, ie, besides the games, nothing more.

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

Ryazancev wrote:
Sistemnik in a remote place, fucking the connectors have to crawl...
Buy USB extenders:
Spoiler

R
Ryazancev 18.01.20

SonyK.
a small USB extender is certainly an option, but so that in 2017 without dancing with a tambourine in any way?

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

Ryazancev wrote:
...as well as in 2017 without dancing with a tambourine in any way ?
With such questions on the Microsoft forum above I gave an example of how in 7-ke all works without dancing with a tambourine. Why the 10-ke got worse - I do not know.

R
Ryazancev 18.01.20

SonyK.
Thank you. Pechalka came with the Tenth Windose. Before that it was seven - 6 years, worked and died. Put what it was. He sometimes on your computer seven start 2 system. Bad that progress goes something like this.

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

Ryazancev
The driver for the controller set ? - why do you have on the screen is defined as a standard USB input device driver 2006, and I have driver 2009 (installed with the Xbox 360 Accessory 1.2):
Spoiler
During the installation of Windows, the controller was connected to the computer ?

a
artexeew 18.01.20

Shake Devcon https://yadi.sk/d/qg6y9NOCAmftA or in any other place, throw in C:\Windows\System32
Write 2 batch file first to disable
devcon disable HID\VID_1532&PID_0015&REV_0200&MI_00
and second to enable
devcon enable HID\VID_1532&PID_0015&REV_0200&MI_00
only ID in brackets changed to ID your hardware, you can find it in device Manager.

R
Ryazancev 18.01.20

SonyK.

Spoiler
Thank you all! Found a program which turns off your Controller without a reboot of USB Safely Remove
As I understand, reboot after turning off the controller in 10 wines requires one service (process). Its utility force closes.

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

Ryazancev
Write the name of the service - if in the future will be useful.

R
Ryazancev 18.01.20

SonyK.
dwm.exe(aka window Manager, desktop). In wines 8-10 it is not in services, but processes. To shut this thing down is not necessary, many applications do not work without it, and the very off that's messed up.

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

Ryazancev wrote:
...In wines of 8-10 it's not in services, but is in the process...
In 7-ke the same garbage:
Spoiler

m
macenav 18.01.20

Asked the same question, in the end polyzou USB Safely Remove and it has the button, Force. Stop to return to work easily and no need to restart. dwm.exe just reboot.

A
An__ei 18.01.20

Ryazancev
I have the xbox one controller works via Bluetooth and the adapter plugged into the usb splitter with push button on. off. Failures-when you need a gamepad and press a key on the controller the start button, when you do not need the key off, the business for a couple of seconds hands.

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

An__ei
Confuse it wired the Xbox 360 controller (which connects only via USB cable - it wire fixed and there is no compartment for batteries / batteries) with your Wi-Fi from the Xbox One, which can be connected via the USB cable - micro USB (easy disconnect) and the Bluetooth connecting to my computer via the optional adapter and inserting in controller battery (or batteries) size AA (R6, LR6, 316, A316), or by purchasing special (Xbox One Play & Charge Kit).