3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EIK 18.01.20 01:51 am

If you spared gnome-traitor in Trebolle? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

And what are the consequences of different choices?
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
JS_Denton 18.01.20

A dwarf, could you explain in more detail. I got there my job was to learn all about Trash, I did then came to kill. I went all killed in the end was Tartuk and the King of Trolls . Tartuca killed was a battle and there was no other option and King in the end released.

a
aist16 18.01.20

JS_Denton
Tartuk is a dwarf of Cartucho, the proposed text of the dialogue, I was.
Of course, I killed the traitor. ;-)

S
Siniy Kot 18.01.20

aist16
eeeem....I only have the ability to spare the king was a dwarf...I still banged because he's scum-but with him I somehow not given...

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 18.01.20

Better to blame him, with his circlet to +4 charisma drops, my GG-paladin most it:))

Z
Zalkon 18.01.20

I'm being Evil, unleashed the Troll on Tartuca, then chose the random option and let the leader of the trolls in exchange for the oath, and as a result was able to build a quarter of trolls.

a
aist16 18.01.20

Blue Cat
In the dialogues (and in actions) I follow the direction, good, neutral, law-abiding....

S
Siniy Kot 18.01.20

aist16
similarly, but if you choose too often good-to be kept on ZN it is sometimes necessary to choose evil

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

no

a
aist16 18.01.20

Blue Cat
Yes, doing the job Lost children, had become evil, or was unable to perform. Please tell me how to assign an Advisor? I have the development of the Kingdom on the machine, but, some failures of jobs due to the fact that:
You are appointed Advisor!. And how do I nominate someone?
Offer to become an Advisor there are only dialogues with two priests, but they
both against. In the dialogues with other characters, such proposals do not.
This, simply, intentional abuse, or a bug!? You who are the advisors?
Still need to build a laboratory of a doctor like?