3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XitvaD 18.01.20 01:52 am

To change the screen resolution (Fallout 4)

My monitor is 21:9. Is there any way to do so that I could put the resolution of 16:9 and black bars on the sides? I feel so comfortable.
I tried to do so himself, but in vain, I somehow have a bad interface: dialogs, words and art become compressed, although the picture looks as it should.
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 18.01.20

I don't know how you tried, I know one thing, the resolution can be changed in the file Fallout4Prefs. What will come out of this I can not tell, I don't have Monica 21:9.

X
XitvaD 18.01.20

Linch2000
Tried using it
Came out, only had to change the resolution of the screen itself(type desktop), but in this scenario, the interface looked bad

E
EMPs 18.01.20

XitvaD
if the settings do not have this, it will be broken (interface) on 1280x1024 for example fix crack modders sawed.

This will not work?
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/274/

X
XitvaD 18.01.20

EMPs
Worth a try, thanks

T
Terid 18.01.20

You can use the Nvidia if Nvidia video card. To be in Geforce Experience,but in the beginning go to the game and the mood is still and then there.

E
EMPs 18.01.20

Terid
no firewood and crutches will not help. there armor, locks, compass and something else propylene to the screen. because a simple change will not help - it is necessary and fix to roll