3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
St_Slave 18.01.20 09:00 pm

How to activate the Flurry of blows monk? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Actually who figured out how to activate this fucking storm? Expect to see the usual icon, but it is not. Thought every basic attack machine is considered the flurry, if not already selected action. Also no animation for the move doesn't change. Zabagovan the monk or something? Without flurry he didn't need.
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
molchyn20916 18.01.20

St_Slave
I have a monk level 2 sometimes hits twice per round.

s
serg5555 18.01.20

Yes, with monk all through the ass did. Nicherta not clear. There is a skill combat reflexes. Judging by the description with 18 dexterity he should beat 4 attack per round. Of course, we have nothing. There are some styles, for example Malatiny. I read - I don't understand how it works. What other debilitating attack what it was -XS. Or skill cutting. It is logical that the skill needs to knock down the enemy. Yes nifiga. You read the description, it's a game of some sort. What more free attack is churning out?. What are you Smoking? Or it is the energy of QI. Of course, nowhere it is not. Its presence we can only guess. And so - for all skill and skills.
However, not only the monk. All the other prof's just the same retarded description of skills and skills from which nichrome do not understand. Well, with rare exception.

S
St_Slave 18.01.20

Update me the information. The flurry of blows works all the same. And works exactly as I thought
St_Slave wrote:
each basic attack machine is considered the flurry, if not already selected action.
But it work you need to have carried out a number of conditions:
1. The character must be unarmored;
2. The character must not be equipped with shields in the slots for weapons, even if this slot is not active (don't know why, but the shield gives a defense boost when equipped in one of the sets of arms )
3. So the flurry of blows worked with the weapon, the weapon must be only from the list that is available to the monk class from the very beginning (not exactly, but it seems that works exactly). Test three times with falcate, push dagger and ordinary dagger, Falcata bonder knife are exotic weapons, but even with its feature on the possession of the above weapons - flurry of blows with it not working. But works fine with daggers)
From monk multiCLASS I absolutely love it, it is possible to create simple reactive torpedo with attention, nine attacks per turn!!! Later painted build.

S
St_Slave 18.01.20

Update 1.04 ceased with daggers to work.

D
Dante_Avitus 18.01.20

St_Slave
and that there is a build of 9 blows per turn? Curious, how so?

S
St_Slave 18.01.20

Dante_Avitus wrote:
and that there is a build of 9 blows per turn? Curious, how so?
Actually I came up with (in the NW was exactly the same friendship).
Bild tied to the ability of flurry of blows to work with some weapons (in the NW it was the Kama, the SAI, and something else), provided that equipped in both hands. In this game, I can't protest exactly what weapons it works (because you really want to work with the kukri, then the thief - the master of knives safely take, and most importantly: Crete. the 16-20 range, it is possible to obtain with the profile feature).
But even at the Outpost Oleg sold 1 unit of the weapon, and then in the story I go.
Theory of the build is. The number of attacks and the total attack per turn at level 20 will be equal to:
1) 20/15/10/5 - standard attack with your dominant hand(BMA =20 taken, for example, a bonus from dexterity modifier when calculating the total attack is neglected for simplicity, leaving only the BMA)
2) + 3 attack non-dominant hand with the shtaf - 2 (with all specific features for dual weapons and the use of light of the weapon). Will 18/16/13/11/8/6/3/-
Actually any of the dualist have to attack 7 times.
3) +2 attack from flurry of blows (1 and 11 level monk) with a maximum modifier.
Total:(18/18/18/16/13/11/8/6/3/-) -9 attacks.
The alternative to the monk with paired weapons can be a barbarian with his the totems of rage. The number of attacks must be the same.

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

St_Slave
No need to Troll, this game is not NN2, although similar in Mahaica (see nastolko).

S
St_Slave 18.01.20

Bastarder wrote:
No need to Troll, this game is not NN2, although similar in Mahaica (see nastolko).
Actually do not understand the question? 9 attacks really can be achieved. Worked with kammi and hatchets. That's just the advanced mode you these attacks will not fall by bold opponents.