3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 18.01.20 09:02 pm

Why the story goes barely? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Pathfinder, with its pair of arms, not overloaded in battle goes pancake as a walk. Not in battle run, what kind of canoe?
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 18.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Without screenshot do not understand, so watch your personal and total weight, a status which it is exposed, or active stand.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.01.20

Kavinik
I have 5 in addition to supplies for the camp in General there is nothing. Two short sword, chain mail.

K
Kavaynik 18.01.20

And racks? And statuses? You can acrobatics or similar skill active.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.01.20

Kavinik
Statuses only a powerful blow and nimbus, acrobatics is not active.

K
Kenuey489 18.01.20

I noticed that many of the enemies in the beginning of the battle hung buff/curse from which to run them slower, and my sin with his party this was, but around LVL 12 when I pumped the stats, he is already over time is slowed down.

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

Ranger - marksman - ranged fighter and he had no reason to move quickly during combat (this applies to all fighters, ranged shooters, mages, warlocks). Run fast only milinki (fighters with melee weapons, including a Ranger with a gun BB).

S
Siniy Kot 18.01.20

maybe the character is just exhausted?
the Persians not only during campaigns get tired-they get tired much faster
and maybe included stand for acrobatics-it is really the characters move like drunken flies

C
Copeco 18.01.20

See comment blue cat too, I think that's the case

K
Kovboy belomor 18.01.20

Blue Cat
Here I was unlucky spices created different Persians. Warrior, paladin, priest hell take treatment of two-handed sword and all walks. Axe two-handed normally. Curved elven sword again on foot. If you do not take features of treatment of two-handed sword or elven sword. With them running around. Canoe of some sort.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.01.20

Copeco
I already knew what the problem, the question is what to do with it?

F
Fedor1986 18.01.20

Maybe a bug, I removed things from gg and he went, and at the beginning of the game, prologue I, too, walk upright, after the first fight, and after the second went.

s
serg5555 18.01.20

The case most likely in the armor. You need to wear the armor more than light type

S
Silverite 18.01.20

Due to the severity wearing armor and things of negative statuses like fatigue from lack of sleep,advantage.A variety of reasons.

K
Kovboy belomor 18.01.20

Silverite
The beginning of the game the first room, average armor, there is no pressure.

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

To write wants

V
Valery Radjabov 28.10.21

Cowboy Belomor
Solved the problem? I have the same nonsense, for no reason. I start the game again - the character does not run in battle right away