3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spirsom 18.01.20 09:02 pm

Where is the Church of Deer and an old house? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

People, where is the temple of the Deer and the old house that you are interested in stag? And where exactly in the caves to find the gnome of Cartucho? All over the place (2 levels) - and not found.
5 Comments
Sort by:
n
nights00 18.01.20

Spirsom
If you're talking about Old Plato, that dwarf is on the upper level of the caves in the sanctuary. Entrance from the bugs, just South of Queen. Kind of a wall of interwoven vines. Gnome stole key bugs, so that to enter there you need a key of kobolds. And so you're going to get it peacefully or not, you decide.

S
Spirsom 18.01.20

nights00
Thank found.

a
aist16 18.01.20

nights00
Please advise, I have the same problem with the search for this gnome.
All levels under the Old Sycamore I searched all bugs, kobolds and other creatures destroyed, no keys found!? However, I have all this stuff where is the hint that can be profitable to sell, do not pick up. But when you come and go from the location pop-up list of all that remains, the keys have not seen. There are not only surveyed the area outside of door of interlaced roots. How do I open it? Yet there is a bascule bridge, one part of it I found, and how to lower it? And anyway, if it is a task I cannot perform (for lack of keys), does it make sense to continue to pass the game on?

a
aist16 18.01.20

After defeating the Stag went down to the caves under the plane tree in the South entrance,
and found a Shrine, which opened the door from the roots... Went on in the story.

B
Bastarder 18.01.20

Token