3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vstorspb 18.01.20 09:03 pm

Neosmotrennyh of lower lvlov (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Something I don't understand the mechanics of the game. I somehow got used to that in RPG story (including side quests) will get you in the physical world of the game, and after the story, you want-nehochesh reveal the whole map. What is good and logical.
But here I do not understand something. I am now at LVL 17, the story calls to me in the attic, 17-19 LVL, and I have 6 !!! land LVL 16-17, where my foot has not walked, do not open. Unfortunately, playing in English, so I will give the name of the land\of the Islands as I have: Malis, Makedonia, Lokris, Euboea, Skyros, and the island of Andros, actually, I'm on the ship and are. I'm afraid that if I go through the story, it'll just fly past me.
Question: what do I do to stop the progression of the game and clean up the land, I want to still the whole world out there to see. Or is it the story will lead me there and I will clean them as you progress through the plot?
I really need your advice. No spoilers, please.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowclonejutsu 18.01.20

vstorspb
go through the story, as the level in those locations rises along with yours, and on reaching 50go, all locations will be 50go ( or rather almost all)
Accordingly, the quests are issued there will also be at your level

M
Morgan Drake 18.01.20

Well, the game has autoleveling enemies and other regions. I myself am currently LVL 44 and all the rest of the land around me, except, of course, not above. I'm in the story now only where it is necessary for the first time to come to Athens. It's somewhere a little further beginning. Like 4 episode. But I in the story do not go, prefer to first smooth out all the locations. Answer: no, it is not necessary to stay in the story, after the game you will be able to explore, but the main plot does not affect all locations. Basically, the story is developing on the mainland and on the Islands side-quests that are connected with the story and may affect the ending.

M
MaxQjust 18.01.20

The game is designed for the study area which hosted the story missions. The game talking just about the possibility of passage, to go to the Islands above your level on a 3 - LVL 5 is already a perversion. Personally, I passed the story then, if next level is not allowed to advance the plot, closed to everyone and have already received the desired level if to level came out, then on announcement boards in the help there is additional temporary jobs mainly they help quickly get the desired level.

Also do not forget about the missions which are given on the study at the first location, such as to bring the skins to Daphne or Prince of Persia, there for each skin also give a significant number of XP and makes sense to implement them as receiving level possibly killing the animal.

About the possibility to skip the story, you don't... If you run into a plot location, then POPs up a notice that while you can't pass this area...

v
var197825 18.01.20

Hey guys don't understand a bit, I go through the game for each circled the island, or walk on this island all issues +pole additional jobs will not understand that as the origin ,cleared one island all passed on 100проц all. Went on passed another island 100 percent .As additional jobs are all filled and they filled that for leveling or something.If you can show somebody a screen pridemage places 100 percent of SPS

S
Skaatael 18.01.20

var197825
DOP. job Board with ads like endless. They are designed to Grinda experience and resources.

v
vstorspb 18.01.20

Morgan Drake wrote:
Answer: no, it is not necessary to stay in the story, after the game you will be able to explore, but the main plot does not affect all locations.
The fact of the matter is that after the story, as the game is essentially over, walk without meaning, not past locations interested. Absolutely.
Ie is still better I go over the missed areas with the LVL below than me, will sasmacro them strip, and then go further on the subject?
MaxQjust wrote:
About the possibility to skip the story, you don't... If you run into a plot location, then POPs up a notice that while you can't pass this area...
I'm not afraid to miss the plot, I'm afraid that after story will remain unvisited regions. I know I'm sujetni, interest will be lost and go undiscovered without meaning lokam will be interesting, I will not have. Strange as it is, the developers tried, creating something there, and not the story...?

A
ArXangel_ann 18.01.20

vstorspb
Level areas grows with your (other than those already mentioned). The same Cefalonia 2 level lower than you. So areas 5 level you still can not find, if the 45th

If so afraid I lost interest, until we clean that area - added still autoleveling. Although just to climb on the map and no story interesting (IMHO)

v
var197825 18.01.20

Skaatael
SPS and I damn zamarachivatsya DLS on the job,and they are all infinite dobavlyayut and going on and fix, or district that is protected then it is vulnerable Neher unclear

v
var197825 18.01.20

I thought potikha to comply with the issues of the task they are more nepaulese, and then added on, like the origin of all SPS

w
warr1or2 18.01.20

I tried to perform a lot of additional quests, which itself is quite steep, but then freaked out and started to go through the story, after the ending of the desire to play disappeared, although the cult is not yet destroyed, and a lot of land unexplored. So, I recommend not to hurry with the story and travel to Greece.