3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TOMAS ANDERSON 18.01.20 09:03 pm

help with Riddler (Batman: Arkham Knight)

to 1прелая went through the whole game to 240%. now I want to go again. simple the game was, all caught, all the puzzles are solved. a new game has passed, caught all except the Riddler. places to get a key is not displayed, Batman when you select the question icon in the list of wanted says we need to find all the puzzles - and they found was still in the regular game and in the statistics writes 243найдено
how to solve the problem who knows or faced
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 18.01.20

THOMAS ANDERSON wrote:
Batman if you select the icon issue in the list of wanted says we need to find all the puzzles - and they found was still in the regular game and in the statistics writes 243найдено
Go back to the shelter and check to see if the call button is the Riddler.
Spoiler
Spoiler

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 18.01.20

dimakozhanov
I still have 2 keys it is necessary to find before to obtain what you have depicted on screen. I have a cat not freed from the collar

d
dimakozhanov 18.01.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
So you have to go to the last race, then a final test at the shelter, the race is here (lower level).
Spoiler

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 18.01.20

dimakozhanov
she is not active there is no question mark on the garage

J
Jacob Broon 18.01.20

no, I still don't have the patience to go through the Riddler. always passed it times

D
DooM_slash 18.01.20

Jacob Whoop
this is only for fans in order to prolong the life of the game.
since this is the final part of the series of games about the Bats, and the mysteries Ridler many times more.

J
Jacob Broon 18.01.20

DooM_slash
Yes the game is so good and addictive. just buns from repetition a little. minor tasks in this part look too monotonous... although, if you take a new percent, you may find the puzzles this time) too beautiful the city itself

D
DooM_slash 18.01.20

Jacob Whoop
Great game! But initially let out the crude product on a PC.
No quality control.
The greed of WB and the fate of MK X on PC.

J
Jacob Broon 18.01.20

DooM_slash
do not let raw Igor)

D
DooM_slash 18.01.20

Jacob Whoop
Spoilers still on the PC release raw foods, because the terms and players are free beta testers.
The publisher is more important than profit, before release to advertise the product to continue to gain the limit of pre-orders, and the technical part of the game they don't care.

D
DayPsycho 18.01.20

The puzzles are tough, but sooooo tedious!!! That kapets!!!!