3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Recruit_Main 18.01.20 09:04 pm

After beating the game you can all the mysteries of the Ridler trophies to collect (Batman: Arkham Knight)

After beating the game are all trophy Ridler as I doubt.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
B475L1PP3R 18.01.20

All the trophies you can collect after passing, Batman just said to leave while villains are on the loose... (Approximately, but are transferred)

J
JoKeRD07 18.01.20

Of course, start a new game+

R
Recruit_Main 18.01.20

All understand ATP

Z
Zombieller 18.01.20

Moreover, while all will gather, will not see the full ending.

j
jokermayers19 18.01.20

And it is better to do everything at once.

M
Multiplatformer 18.01.20

You have to collect all the trophies to get the true ending and grab the Riddler. After that, if you want to 250% (or whatever) beat the game in New Game + do all from the beginning, including trophies.

D
DayPsycho 18.01.20

Riddles of the Riddler - it's a full plate! They are interesting, but really stressful!!!

M
MrWayneN7 27.10.20

Folks, and if I have not collected all the trophies and start a new game, then progress on Riddler will not continue and all reassemble?

K
Kokoprime1991 27.10.20

MrWayneN7
All to be preserved, but in the game there is a BAG (which has not yet been fixed, and that scored). That is, you can throw a call to Ridler at once on the first visit to the shelter, BUT the bug is that it does not appear stupidly (scrolling square with collected secrets and all, even do not give an opportunity), it's all because they are considered as the boss after the final of the game (and I had on q it was almost the first). Once caught this bug in the end in the game there is an opportunity to download BEFORE saving (and then thought MORE), the truth I do not remember the combination of keys ... Boldly blow on the plot, but DO NOT challenge Ridler otherwise nuts ...

M
MrWayneN7 27.10.20

Kokoprime1991
Yes on ps4 no combinations probably not, but thank you) I want to go through again at once, but it is very broken to collect everything again. I was afraid that it would not survive if all 243 did not gather