3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Red_FoXx_ 18.01.20 09:04 pm

Monaco on the keyboard. (F1 2018)

Good day to all the lovers of F1 and the good performances of your favorite teams and drivers!

My question is more for those who use the keyboard. How do you deal with race in Monaco? To drive turns 3-4 range or even less, and some parts on my bollid is superfluous - or is it the wheel or is it a spoiler or is the spoiler....

Camera use with upper air intake
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
German Swift 18.01.20

sympathy to you

_
_Red_FoXx_ 18.01.20

German Swift
)) Well, what is not some way out found, just put in Monaco new kits all that is possible )

Just wondering, is there people in whom the keyboard turns out to Monaco, and how they get it)

G
German Swift 18.01.20

I also played on the clave, but in the 16th formula, this PC will not pull.
I cope with the help of trainer which has a mode of slowing down time, otherwise at Toko malenjkih the difficulties you have to play and it's for me less interesting than a race of great complexity but a slowing of time.
I have no complaints just have the steering wheel but with him some troubles, can anyone help. in General, I turn the steering wheel half in one direction and he in the game not turns and begins to rotate when I turn it more than half.
Marwa area is disabled, 12-14-15 formulas, all the rules were, can someone tell me how to fix it, I would be grateful

_
_Red_FoXx_ 18.01.20

German Swift
Slowing down time is not an option )), it is better then new sets, fine and last place at the start )), still that does not Shine )) the Race of course I'm coming to...))

There are Xbox 360 controller, but it is even more convenient than the keyboard

G
German Swift 18.01.20

_Red_FoXx_
and with a gamepad, why not convenient?

C
Chestir 18.01.20

_Red_FoXx_
on the gamepad is not convenient? I haven't had the PS4 on the PC played xbox360 controller copes better gamepad... and Claudia will

_
_Red_FoXx_ 18.01.20

German Swift
The gas and brake on the keys on the front of the controller, i.e. under the index fingers are not used to it, the wheel on the left the dropper is also constantly push the greater the less (she's little) I can't feel it at all. Tried to change the control to something like on Nes/Sega, ie a wheel on the d-pad, gas/brake buttons on top, all the rest control the other buttons, but also somehow not caught on, although it was better. Just like a habit already on the keyboard

B
Barsik38 18.01.20

German Swift
Chestir
If the whole life to play ONLY on the keyboard, then picking up your controller, you need to completely re-learn to break all your reflexes, formed over a lifetime.
It's like to try to play an online shooter on a racing wheel or just the keyboard without mouse and gamepad.
I am now in this situation, it is pure horror. On the keyboard, though you can normally roll in F1 in 2018 of 80 or 90, and the controller even just to complete one lap in free practice painful.

C
Chestir 18.01.20

Barsik38
well, XS, I, too, thought it would be painful to play on the PS4 shooters) and no, it is awesome and you get used to very quickly) better and more practical controller in racing, there and wheel to twist the stick or a different rotation angle) well to each his own

G
German Swift 18.01.20

guys may still me someone to help with my problem in 16 the formula:
I turn the wheel half in one direction and he in the game not turns and begins to rotate when I turn it more than half.
the dead zone is disabled, 12-14-15 formulas, all the rules were, can someone tell me how to fix it, I would be grateful

f
fedorcov 18.01.20

German Swift
what kind of wheel? throw preset steering, check linearity

G
German Swift 18.01.20

fedorcov
Yes, the steering settings are all OK, however there is one detail, founded for this helm(the steering wheel by the way Chinese called defender in General ... I can't recall the full name), additional drivers, although this statement without them he must have a good work, but now if I set the F1 not have, and without them they.
but in other games the WZO OK, except that grid Autosport with the same problem

f
fedorcov 18.01.20

German Swift
lol, driver is Profiler chtol? all rudders should be installed because it configures fitback and degrees

G
German Swift 18.01.20

fedorcov
in my version for steering the robots finally do not need anything, but you have to desire and this app will not change anything

w
william1992 18.01.20

Buy F1 for the money and play it on the keyboard... It's certainly mdeee

G
Goldion51 18.01.20

Play the keyboard better than on the steering wheel :D
In Monaco difficult, I after the 20th race learned on the keyboard to go there, what with the legendary bots.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 18.01.20

Goldion51
20 races is too cool!))) So much time there physically ))

_
_Red_FoXx_ 18.01.20

Goldion51
Swept mode, race against the clock in Monaco, the maximum that could show this - 1.15.425
All turns more or less traversed, not without mistakes of course, but traversed, and the most difficult for me to lap it - Tabac 12, 13, 14 Louis Chiron, just made a mistake and starts brash from side to side

G
Goldion51 18.01.20

_Red_FoXx_
I'm a Mercedes 1.13 a penny put worse turn after the tunnel for me there, except that the last 2 before the finish line.
But when the rain comes then even hung up, without a rudder can not :(

_
_Red_FoXx_ 18.01.20

Goldion51
1.13 is cool ? )) , I 1.15 is not always can show, for about a second worse, if a few laps in a row anyway somewhere, so the Board will move ) . The turn after the tunnel in principle, and it turns out that the tunnel itself is not always, it happens that the car in the right side of the tunnel throws...