3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrLobotrog 18.01.20 09:04 pm

A healer in the party - whether it is necessary? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

While the level is small, like really think about it. But with the rise of HP the need for this is brewing. Or how anyone copes with it? Bottles/scrolls will not be enough.

And again. If the things in the chest at Oleg's fold, they will not disappear? In tooltips when download is written that in any location except randomly they will remain. Just asking to make sure :)
7 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaum 18.01.20

DrLobotrog
Tristan Gil.
Olehowski the same as in your castle.

A
Andrei YP 18.01.20

Do not understand the first question... You are the healer? So what's the problem? To keep in the squad healer (priest or paladin) is possible and even necessary, this is true in many party RPG. The rest depends on difficulty level, but in any case have to carry bottles and scrolls.
Write in normal language next time, to make it clear...

Things out of the trunk of Oleg no where to go missing and are subsequently available in your capital.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 18.01.20

I play a paladin-a Hospitaller, he and talking is good (ubejdenie-charisma), and in combat and as a healer, even in the party and the priest is in principle not necessary with him, although the priest could use the extra:))

K
KaktySDarK 18.01.20

Christian and dwarf, whatever his name is...kind of Harim, both priests. True dwarf I prefer)

s
serg5555 18.01.20

the girl singer, with a lot of single heels and Christian for the masses sickly. This is enough

S
Siniy Kot 18.01.20

something everyone forgot about the dead corpse evil bitch-elf...and she's the Inquisitor-they, too, Gil

S
Siniy Kot 18.01.20

serg5555
from bards like there is the song on other? I just don't play her