3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mehabr 18.01.20 09:05 pm

Why the need for a silencer? And whether it needs (Phantom Doctrine)

Found the muffler, but there is no possibility to check it out. For example, I can shoot a agent of the enemy to remove him HP (health points) and the second Opera to cut it off? And to the rest of the opponents on me sahelis? Or how it works?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 18.01.20

Mehabr wrote:
I can shoot a agent of the enemy to remove him HP (health points) and the second Opera to cut it off?
no, alarms will go off. You need to kill a single action.

R
RPOCLABB 18.01.20

Mehabr
Will not work if you need to kill him quick[not to steal],then take the disguised agents and equip a weapon with a silencer,and then through the storm,I shoot 100%,even if it's not one) But the downside is that the civil roll,though personally for me the best 20 units of investigation than a dead agent.

M
Marat Akbaev 18.01.20

later, you can do the flame arrestors and hang them even on the guns

x
xoen 18.01.20

Glushakov is needed, but it is necessary to calculate precisely how and what to do.
There are moments that can only be accessed by storm with silencers and without raising the alarm.

V
VirgilSouth 18.01.20

Skard
Before confirming the assault, all involved agents can choose the weapon with which they will storm. Icon choice will be on portraits

A
Andrew Bosko 18.01.20

Generally, with 2 disguises and pistols/revolvers with silencers, and especially uporotyh in stealth agents (Actor, Survivalist + mobility, like a Medic) it is possible to arrange the Heist of the century. Only instead of a train with the money-the agents of the enemy. Often no one can even kill -- came by, knocked, carried, dumped.

t
tourent 18.01.20

Andrew Bosko
well, I the first stage of the game I was sweating when I got 5 mufflers became quieter when he got 5 agents with a disguise and a silencer - the rest of the mission were all in stealth. double-passed without alarms, and all thanks to silencers

A
Andrew Bosko 18.01.20

tourent
Similarly, but as-that quickly knocked the contract for silencers and high. The problem was more in the guns than the mufflers.

M
Marat Akbaev 18.01.20

never got me a contract on the pistol Glushak, but the flame was covered as I could

A
Andrew Bosko 18.01.20

Marat Akbaev
There's a lot of the success depends on. For example, I never got a contract for PP Estrella (I'm still on Chapter 3, and we already have the M12 in Louth), and the corresponding doctrine for me almost useless, well, except for abilities (which are very normal).
And under the flame arrester that mean? I just English version of the play, there in the workshop made rimfire suppressor that muffles the sound and gives a -6 damage well and put on all the heavy weapons.

M
Marat Akbaev 18.01.20

Andrew Bosko
Yes, it's a flash suppressor

A
Andrew Bosko 18.01.20

Marat Akbaev
Yeah, I understand. I just switched to English. version for plugging in the transfer dimension. All docks have collected, but haven't found a connection. There I put the agent on the analyst, but to be safe decided to sit without localization.

A
Antimandalajnah 18.01.20

You need to use a silencer? The inventory has 3 pieces and how to wear it - is not clear.