3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gerichvlad2 18.01.20 09:05 pm

Your impressions about the game and the ending (Deponia Doomsday)

Spoilera put this part of the 10 points,but about the ending don't play with the time!
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 18.01.20

Has the tag [Spoilers] would not hurt.

P. S. this part has not yet passed

S
Sinpro 18.01.20

the game, from the ending of the swollen brain, especially in the end game

S
Sv. Dreyk 18.01.20

Sadly, the developers rested on her, and the ending was not pleasant... still so sad, and can even be even more sad. If after the three parts I did not shed tears, at the end of the fourth I plakal ;`(

K
Key Ovald 18.01.20

Iiii they ruined a gorgeous ending, completes the trilogy. With the help of a time machine and heaps of temporary loop.
We will meet with old (sometimes literally) characters and new, of which is Macronics (or as it there). A great character turned out.
Rufus all well annealed now in 4D, the goal is still the same handsome despite the lack of nose.
And it's even really funny! Especially in the first half. :)
But the theme of time loops to the end of the procedure podnadoedaet.
Spoileri they smartly added a gorgeous ending.
All fans of the series to play by far! :)
8/10

D
DarkStel 18.01.20

Pili-pili developers and they released...here it is. Think about using the same term will come the fifth part....with the same mocking ending. Even after more disappointments it was nice to once again plunge in the beloved world(all the fans thank you that brought them to the fourth part!). Will pay tribute to the obstinacy of the developers, but they are not the only ones ;-)