3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
awod 18.01.20 09:06 pm

You can speed up the improvement of grades? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

and then for 14 days tired to press,did a project to reduce in 2 times,but che did not work(
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaum 18.01.20

awod
Edited using the CE table doesn't work, maybe through the save game can be edited.
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/pathfinder_kingmaker_redaktor_personazhej_character_editor-82979/
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/pathfinder_kingmaker_sovet_redaktirovanie_sohranenij-82916/

A
AlanBlade 18.01.20

awod, I used before on smaller versions of the trainer from MrAntiFun and almost all was of 1 day, in addition to helping the General and so on. those and squandered like for 14 days on the latest patches did not play, did not check. game removed, waiting for patches and add-ons

a
awod 18.01.20

AlanBlade
properly done,Yes, through the trainer is clear,but the fact that it does not reduce the increase in grades is very sad and he was very Baget game

A
AlanBlade 18.01.20

awod about baguet, Yes, I researched all I could find, trainers, table, tips on various forums about editing the saves don't help, you know, they're kind of making a big patch 22 numbers. if it will stir up the trainer, maybe he will do 1 day, look, have to wait

a
awod 18.01.20

AlanBlade
big patch?it's good,and then I have 2 quest party members were subgoals)24 numbers not appearing in the tavern diabolist or whatever it is and after the reforging of the sword of Amira nothing happens((sad

A
AlanBlade 18.01.20

awod
Yes, that's a great patch, the incentive they somewhere wrote about it, and while all of these versions that come out, like Hotfix-s, yet they are to release in what the site wrote that there will be additions. and what additions will be in the coming months after release, but then this garbage, bugs a lot, sitting right not hard)) so these terms they probably already pushed