3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Drema666 18.01.20 09:06 pm

The brakes on Win 7

Hi. There is a computer, percents AMD Athlon 4800+ dual core 2.5 GHz, 2 GB ддр2, video card radeon hd 4850 512 MB 256 bit bus, and ide 300 GB. Is seven 32 bit. about a year ago became wildly slow, videos on YouTube even 360 would not normally play, surfing in the Internet barely mastered (in different browsers, including light). Cleaned different citilcum, optimized with all sorts of optimizers of RAM and processor, cleaned the virusni cleaners different, did the paging file, dispersed percents to 3.06 GHz (same brakes), cleaned the case and components, changed the thermal paste on the processor and its (temperature was fine), finally put clean and chopped (Superonline) seven and xp. Still a crappy computer worked. In task Manager showed the download percent is 100 %. Then I had to swap out the hard drive (it was sata 2 150 gigs) to the one that is now - and PC from. all flew, videos on YouTube in Opera at 720p began to show well in fallout 3 ultrastrong it was possible to drive (without shadows and smoothing). And now after 2 months I started again, dog - slow.....
Tell me what could be the reason???

some data from the Everest
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_B1aD3_ 18.01.20

See what process is eating the system. If svchost.exe - turn off auto updates (win+r services.msc)

D
Drema666 18.01.20

_B1aD3_
The fact of the matter is that nothing eats. System idle is 96% and 4%, the task Manager. If Opera can run almost 100% hawala processor. if you go to my computer, process explorer takes about 40% (for a short time).
Yesterday was not like this, and this morning here is...

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

Drema666 wrote:
...Then I had to change the hard drive and the computer earned ... after 2 months I started again...
Defragment hard disk and clean the system from trash do?

M
MAuCTEP 18.01.20

SonyK.
but even with severe fragmentation, this should not be. Another author worth checking the HDD surface for bad sectors

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

MAuCTEP
So I wrote about cleaning trash - maybe the author's system is littered with corny tails deleted programs, etc. Broken sector too should not be ruled out, but because the author wrote...
...I had to swap out the hard drive...
...I had hoped that it changed it for a new one (where the idea for such a situation should not be), but it is normal, or defective, another question (but the check would not be amiss).

M
MAuCTEP 18.01.20

SonyK.
BP can fail. Well, as an option, it is not necessary to discard the strips . They might fall away, and the replacement screw they could fix/change. As the author of the IDE ribbon cables, with frequent interference in the PC they are easy to kill

I
Igor Ostapenko 18.01.20

Can antivirus extra takes (policy to set on or off to check)

S
SonyK_2 18.01.20

MAuCTEP
And it is not ruled out, but if the author has a IDE connection (somehow did not pay attention), it is desirable to take into account what kind of cable the drive is connected. IDE cables come in 2 types: tolterodine (with a smaller number of contacts - 40 pin) and fine-stranded (large - 80 pin). As far as I remember the HDD to connect it where the 80's at least (when I have used it) connected this way: via 80 pin HDD, optical drives - 40.

M
MAuCTEP 18.01.20

SonyK.
Yes, 80-pin speed above
Upd: if I am not mistaken, 40 pin speeds of up to 100Mb/s