3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexPovelitel 18.01.20 09:06 pm

The engine of the 8 players (Diablo 2)

Is it possible to push 1 Irshansk level 90 seven players 1 level in nightmare? Stuck on the ancients, the QUEST is not counted? How to make counted?
20 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 18.01.20

AlexPovelitel
First you need to carry on the classics.
Second, if you still want to be perverted, you need one mule to pump up to level 20 for normal and 40 on nightmare.
Thirdly, I advise you to forget about this crap and play something with human gameplay.

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 18.01.20

no way. instead of one level 1 , you need LVL 20 which will be reckoned on the ancient norm. but on nightmare already need 40 for the ancients.

A
AlexPovelitel 18.01.20

So 20ому level read the QUEST and other players of the first level is not, as those players who have the first level to push through the nightmare? Or are they all the same will read when I kill Baal?

A
AlexPovelitel 18.01.20

And secondly, how am I going to carry on the classics if I have lod. And how then I take the runes to the player who in the lod?

A
AlexPovelitel 18.01.20

When one of the Persians 20 ur gonna read killing Baal other Persians 1st level will also read the murder of dough? They go into a nightmare the other six players in the 1st level?

A
Archon Guard 18.01.20

chuvaaak drop soon fuck it all until you got stuck for 3 years in this swamp, it is discarded in the trash time, what are you going to do has been done already 1kkk times until you and they then gave that up, just trust me and drop this game, it's not worth it to you to throw away your time, this game is old and senile for whom life has this twisted game, it will eat up your youth and will leave a bitter disappointment as the main prize.

L
LifeSQL 18.01.20

AlexPovelitel
why not check out the guides and instructions and do not read what the locomotives (wigs, metro) and classic?
for example here is a very good guide to start. There are others in the ACC.the branches of the website
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/kak_vodit_pariki_guide_by_progon_mulov/

A
AlexPovelitel 18.01.20

Thank you

H
Herzeleidmann 18.01.20

most importantly, don't forget about the Harvest Day. the day of the Reaping dropouts almost only high runes. for the last Day of the Harvest fell below only one rune is Small with wig 7x7. next Day, Harvest on NG will be on October 15. don't miss - things to sow.

Z
Zitbastard 18.01.20

The main runes from classic to Lod the day of the reaping does not pass. Otherwise, they will automatically go to randomname the Reaper.

A
AlexPovelitel 18.01.20

This is how to understand?

A
AlexPovelitel 18.01.20

I can do your characters connect to the classics and then return to lod?

m
minovalo 18.01.20

H - read.

M
MOWHOCTu 18.01.20

Can, moreover, do so.

O
Obsessed 18.01.20

Thank you
Archon Guard the best advice, as usual, took a pass. :-)

A
Archon Guard 18.01.20

Obsessed
that's for sure, but most pichalno that even after these three years he when abandoned will not even remember that he was warned and persuaded not to repeat the mistakes of others.

J
Jay_xD 18.01.20

AlexPovelitel
to move to the next difficulty you need to kill only Baal
quest with Baal will be reckoned to all who are in your party, even the mules which 1лвл in the city are

A
AlexPovelitel 18.01.20

Everyone mamogale, thank you so much!!! Topic closed!

m
marsvenus 18.01.20

I do not see that someone helped you... drop me a PM

A
Allea 18.01.20

Zitbastard
I'm not in the subject, I need info about the day of harvest)